Regular Contributor

NEW Bobbi Brown Eye & Lip Palette

$80 @ Nordie's

Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye & Lip Palette

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Super Contributor

Re: NEW Bobbi Brown Eye & Lip Palette

Looks like all the holiday stuff is there!! I already bought and received the higlighter powder (pink one) and scotch on the rocks shade of gel liner!! I'm getting tired of waiting for my bobbi brown AD from here that always says it's shipping ""tomorrow"" so I may end up getting the cool eye pallet as well . Very pretty things this year!!

Valued Contributor

ohohohohoho wish the Q would get this in. Nordie""s ? online or in store? Does Nordies do bill to ship to??

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.wub}Such a lovely palette! When I saw this I temporarily forgot that I dislike lip colors in palettes like that.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

At least these are separate from the shadows so they don't get a dusting on the lip pans. I prefer lipsticks in tubes though. These colors are lovely however. These pink/mauve/lavender shades look nice with my coloring. And there is only one sparkle shadow in this palette I think, which is workable. I don't like her sparkle shadows at all.

I am loving the Scotch on the Rocks collection for holiday! The lipsticks are TDF. They are gorgeous. There are 2 lipsticks I want. And the powder shadows are beautiful. I haven't purchased powder shadows in a while but the ones I have I'm using OVER her cream shadows, and there is more color payoff for me and I like them that way.

Super Contributor

On 10/16/2014 ssssgirl said:

ohohohohoho wish the Q would get this in. Nordie""s ? online or in store? Does Nordies do bill to ship to??

They do and it's free.

Regular Contributor

I like this new set from Bobbi too!

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Valued Contributor

On 10/16/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 10/16/2014 ssssgirl said:

They do and it's free.

Christmas for daughter done! SHe loves BB's palettes. This one has the perfect colors in it. Thank you!

Valued Contributor

Pretty. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Really pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

10% off today at Nordstrom - I checked.