Trusted Contributor

What am I supposed to do without Purity made simple. It is the only cleanser I can use right over my eyes , even with the clarisonic that doesn't burn like the dickens but still takes the bulletproof makeup off. Puity is the only cleanser I could get the kid with eczema to try. She'd been through all the doctor's visits and the different cleansers and except for Cetaphil for sensitive skin, hated everything , until Purity.

I read the threads about the change in the Graces. If they're going to alter the number two selling product in their whole arsenal what are they doing to Purity. I think some have already reported a change in smell and viscosity.

Now what?

Super Contributor

I haven't noticed any change in Purity's quality or performance. I've been using Purity for a few years, now - probably gone through 4 or 5 of the 32oz within that time frame. I recently opened a new 32 oz - no difference in smell or viscosity. (This is just my opinion.) Smile

Honored Contributor

why are you worried about something that hasn't even happened or at least, you haven't experienced? I can see you asking "now what" if you bought a recent purity and it isn't working for you anymore but not until that happens. IF that happens.

Honored Contributor

My Purity is still exactly what it has always been - sort of amazing since what I'm using right now is at least 2 years old and well could be more. And I just found a 4 oz. bottle - absolutely no idea what kit that arrived in!

Respected Contributor

I've also been using Purity for years.

I've seen no change in texture, scent or performance.

I wouldn't worry about it.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

Unless you have noticed a change, then I don't understand why you would be freaking out over something that has not occurred.

Valued Contributor
I think if they mess with amazing grace perfumed body wash, what is to stop them from doing it to all the products. It seems like bad business, and they will loose customers.
Super Contributor

It seems like reports of changes in Purity have been going on for years and years and years here. (Even before the company was sold the first time.) Although others claim it hasn't changed at all. For your sake, I hope it continues to work well for you, I know how hard it is to find something that works. It's funny how people can have completely different results from a product, I can't use Purity because it severely irritates my skin.

Super Contributor

Purity has changed over the years- was my HG cleanser @13-7yrs ago and then something changed - dried the heck out of my eye area and became very irritating. Maybe my skin?? but I can no longer use it @ the eye area so moved on .

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for the reassurance. I am one who has to have a backup. I have one bottle, probably a year old, from the last special, and i', about to open it. The forum threads contain many assertions that the formula has changed. Some of you have already noticed a change. My concern is that if they will change Amazing Grace such that people are writing that there is no smell, it separates, the spray doesn't last as it once did I put it all together and begin to presume there has or will soon be a change.

You're right of course, I have one bottle. In the time it takes to use that large bottle I can find something else if necessary. I would like to know (often not just now) how much of what is written is actually true. Did Coty really change Amazing Grace? Once the word was that they were going to discontinue all of the originals ;amazing, pure, baby grace. perhaps it is prudent to ignore the alarmists, go with what I have and face what comes when and if it comes.

Merci!