Frequent Contributor

Tarte Colored Clay Liquid Foundation ?

I got this in a kit about a year ago and I really like it. I've seen the CC Cream Stick and the Foundcealer here and on the website , but I can't find the liquid anymore. Does anyone know what happened to this product ! TIA ! Xenagirl
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tarte Colored Clay Liquid Foundation ?

Is this what you are looking for- A251462?
Super Contributor

saw it in Sephora the nice sales person went on so long after applying it that I got lucky.IT began to accentuate my under eyes. I returned to YSL radiant finish.

Super Contributor

try ebay

Frequent Contributor

Thanks , ladies. CAShopper, that is the Foundcealer, this came in a round compact and had a type of mesh in the middle, like the powder foundation. Maybe it didn't sell enough so they d/c'd the product. I guess I will try ebay
Super Contributor

The last shipment of that TSV is being sent out now, so keep an eye on EBay! It was going to be mailed out on the 14th, so some people should be getting it any day now. I've tried a few TSVs lately and had this foundation waiting and just used it recently, and I too really like it! If by chance you had it on Auto-Delivery vs. one-time purchase, you may try and reinstate it right now even if you had cancelled.

I'm hoping the foundation will come out soon. The best way to find out is to get in contact with Tarte to see if it'll be in the line. When I read this, I was hoping it was already out or perhaps was exclusive to the Q for awhile? I don't know how long it WOULD be exclusive as the primer stick came out shortly after the kit did, same as the eyeliner. Yep, contacting them is a good idea to find out the status of it for sure, and Ebay to make sure you can get it again if you want. Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Katmary ! I'll be watching the bay.