Valued Contributor

New IT ombré blush/matte sweet apple

From looking at swatches on line these look the same. Does anyone have both? Can you compare? I have the matte sweet apple already and ordered the TSV. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: New IT ombré blush/matte sweet apple

The TSV was not available for pre-order, so the only people who already have it are bloggers who received PR kits in advance of the TSV day. The ombre blush is not a matte, so I can confirm that the finish is different, but I can't comment on the actual colors.

Valued Contributor

On 10/15/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

The TSV was not available for pre-order, so the only people who already have it are bloggers who received PR kits in advance of the TSV day. The ombre blush is not a matte, so I can confirm that the finish is different, but I can't comment on the actual colors.

Oh, thank you ChynnaBlue. I wasn't aware of that. I guess I will see soon enough then.
Respected Contributor

Musings has a swatch of the ombré blush on her site. Looks like a sweet pink.
Honored Contributor

I have received the new IT TSV as of today. The Ombre Blush in this kit is a true peachy/pink. Really stunning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

On 10/15/2014 makeup addict said: Musings has a swatch of the ombré blush on her site. Looks like a sweet pink.
Thank you. Yes, I did see her swatches. I held up my swatch of matte sweet apple to hers. Lol. The matte sweet apple looks like the bottom section. Oh well, at least I get a few colors in there.
Valued Contributor

Holy mackerel! Mine shipped already. Smiley Surprised. I forget how fast qvc is closer to the holidays. I think they must hire more people.
Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Cardamom said: Holy mackerel! Mine shipped already. Smiley Surprised. I forget how fast qvc is closer to the holidays. I think they must hire more people.

I ordered my TSV 2 days before the TSV was presented...I could not believe I received it as of today. Holy Cow it usually takes from 7-11 days and reduced shipping no less. Maybe someone is listening.

Super Contributor

On 10/15/2014 croemer said:

I have received the new IT TSV as of today. The Ombre Blush in this kit is a true peachy/pink. Really stunning.

It sounds really nice croemer! I pre-ordered but haven't received it yet.

How do you like the new mascara?

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 soxfan said:
On 10/15/2014 croemer said:

It sounds really nice croemer! I pre-ordered but haven't received it yet.

How do you like the new mascara?

I will let you know sox. I only got it this afternoon when I had my Mally on. I put some over that and loved the effect...It is a great lengthen-er and seperater. Hope you are well sox...sure have missed you.