Trusted Contributor

IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick Stains

I have an IT duo with one of these stains and a gloss in the Je Ne Sais Quoi color. I love it although the stain stick is very soft and broke. I use it anyway because I love it. They both go on clear but then adjust to body temp or pH I guess and change to a pink on me.

My question is about the other colors of the Lip Flush Stains, especially that dark berry one they call "Pretty Woman." How dark is it really? The pic looks dark but another reviewer said not to let that pic scare you. I'm thinking it depends on your skin tone. How dark is it on a very light complexioned Caucasian?

I wish reviewers would mention their skin tone because I'm sure that's the reason some like/hate the different cosmetic colors.

TIA {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick Stains

I haven'tr tried it, so I can't say. If you have an Ulta in your area, you might want to call and see if they carry It Cosmetics. If they do, they should have this color and a tester tube out for you to swatch or try on.

I would also note that how pale my skin is doesn't really matter as much as how pigmented my lips are. I have very fair skin but naturally deep lips and that makes a big difference in how lipsticks appear on me.

Super Contributor

I have fair skin and use it, but I now find it to not provide enough color for me. I liked it at first, but as I continue to use it, I don't care for it at all. It is a light pink shade on my fair skin tone. It is also very soft in texture, BUT it hasn't melted like the Sugar lippie by Fresh. I like to put a tube of lipstick/gloss in my jeans/pants pocket, because my lips are dry.

HTH

Respected Contributor

It is "dark", but I have found I can control the intensity with a lip brush: it's one of those things you need to try and decide whether or not it works for you. Poodlepet
Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone! I think I will try it. We do have an Ulta in our neighboring town, York, PA. Maybe I'll be near it soon.

I'm really surprised Lancaster, PA doesn't have its own Ulta considering all the outlets around here!

KJPA
Super Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Poodlepet said: It is "dark", but I have found I can control the intensity with a lip brush: it's one of those things you need to try and decide whether or not it works for you. Poodlepet

Great idea!