Valued Contributor
I got on the AD plan. I heard it mentioned this will ship every 3 mos. for 2 years and the blush will stay the same! Is anyone else disappointed? I guess I will cancel this AD plan. I don't need 6 hot pink blushes. Wouldn't the ombré bronzer be nice to have for spring and summer. I'm pretty new to IT. I only have the matte sweet apple blush. I hope this blush is different. I've never had an AD that did not switch colors. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor
Disappointed. I will probably cancel my AD. I always order AD, but in this case, I can't really see the value in multiple pink blushes. Is the same brush included in subsequent ADs too? I didn't get a chance to watch the show, but preordered the TSV on AD. If it is the same blush and same brush, I am definitely canceling future shipments.
Valued Contributor
There's no brush included in the subsequent shipments and the price is reduced to $44 I think.
Honored Contributor

I've noticed that on alot of beauty ADs these days the subsequent shipments aren't having different products (either color or scent). On the recent Mally tsv she didn't offer different colored liner, lipstick and eyeshadow colors. Then Josie's upcoming TSV doesn't include different scents of body butter or a different shade of infinity lip/cheek. And now the IT one. Doesn't really make the AD plans attractive anymore, imo.

Trusted Contributor
I wish they'd exclude the brush AND the blush from future shipments, and push the price down to $34 LOL.
Valued Contributor
On 10/15/2014 HappyDaze said:

I've noticed that on alot of beauty ADs these days the subsequent shipments aren't having different products (either color or scent). On the recent Mally tsv she didn't offer different colored liner, lipstick and eyeshadow colors. Then Josie's upcoming TSV doesn't include different scents of body butter or a different shade of infinity lip/cheek. And now the IT one. Doesn't really make the AD plans attractive anymore, imo.

Aw, that's too bad. I've been on AD's from both them and Mally's switched colors and Josie's switched scents. You're right. That doesn't make it attractive. Especially with cosmetics that take so long to use up. At least these kits will be readily available to those who missed out. I think there will be a lot of cancellations.
Trusted Contributor

that is disappointing to me too. The fun of these AD plans is that you can get something different (I'm not one to use up an entire eyeshadow palette or blush in 3 months, that is for sure!). When the kits are identical, you might as well just order two of them up front, save on shipping, and be done with it than wait 3 months for another one to ship out from the Q warehouse.
Valued Contributor
On 10/15/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I wish they'd exclude the brush AND the brush from future shipments, and push the price down to $34 LOL.
I like that idea! I can see using up the foundation but not that blush!
Valued Contributor
On 10/15/2014 CAshopper2011 said:

that is disappointing to me too. The fun of these AD plans is that you can get something different (I'm not one to use up an entire eyeshadow palette or blush in 3 months, that is for sure!). When the kits are identical, you might as well just order two of them up front, save on shipping, and be done with it than wait 3 months for another one to ship out from the Q warehouse.
Lol. That's true! If you ordered 2 or more the shipping would be $1.50!!
Super Contributor

I'd say that IT is one brand that hasn't ever, to my knowledge, offered anything new/different in their AD shipments. I had the one earlier this year with the super size CC cream. I was hoping we'd get a new CC Lip Serum color in the new shipment, but when I didn't, I cancelled; plus, I couldn't use all of the CC cream between shipments Smiley Happy. I've never gotten any Mally or Tarte TSV's on AD, but I know them to be pretty good about sending new colors and such with each shipment from beauty YouTubers I watch. You can bet Tarte will offer new shades in the AD for their Nov. TSV coming up. I agree with you all, though, that it takes some of the fun out of getting AD shipments--you can keep getting the products you love, which is the whole idea behind it, but it's a nice feeling to look forward to new shades, products, etc. Oh, well, ces't la vie! Smiley Happy