Honored Contributor

WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??????????????????????

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??????????????????????

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece DermaLift™ Face, Eye & Neck Lifting & Firming Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Multi-Lifting Day Serum - 1 oz
Micro-Sculpting Day Cream - 1.7 oz
Advanced Repositioning Night Serum - 1 oz
DermaLift Structure Supporting Night Cream - 1.7 oz
3D Lifting Eye Serum - 0.5 oz
Multi-Dimensional Neck & Decollete Serum - 3 oz
Daily Defense Anti-Aging, Antioxidant Sunscreen Serum - 1.7 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Address your concerns with the apperance of sagging, loose skin on the face and decollette.

BENEFITS:
DermaLift Multi-Lifting Day Serum:
DermaLift Micro-Sculpting Day Cream:
DermaLift Advanced Repositioning Night Serum:
DermaLift Structure Supporting Night Cream:
3D Lifting Eye Serum:
  • Saggy, baggy, droopy eyes appear lifted with this light, silky and super hydrating anti-aging serum.
  • Formulated with Neodermyl®, an amino acid complex that helps enhance the look of elastin and collagen, leading to a visible improvement in skin firmness, texture, elasticity and reduction of visible wrinkle depth.
  • Also featuring Volunage®, the first re-plumping active derived from the Peony Root, helps to combat the look of premature aging by lifting and firming the look and feel of sagging skin.
  • This multi-tasking eye serum is also infused with the combination of Vitamins A, C and E and Amazonian Dragon's Blood, which works synergistically to help address free radicals, boost moisture levels, and visibly enhance the look of elasticity.
  • Open your eyes and see the difference!
  • Aloe scent.

Multi-Dimensional Neck & Decollete Serum:
  • Helps to firm, lift and brighten the appearance of the skin that tends to get neglected.
  • This complex formulation contains several active ingredients, including Ovaliss for neck, Essenskin and CELLACTIVE®-FORM for decollete.
  • Includes Ovaliss, a molecule that helps reduce the appearance of volume and the feel of thickness of a double chin.
  • Essenskin, a complementary source of calcium and essential amino acids, helps to strengthen and restructure the look of thin and fragile skin.
  • CELLACTIVE-FORM, a plant-based complex of active ingredients, helps to improve the appearance of volume, skin elasticity and smoothness.
  • Exo-T and B-White, a synergistic blend of brightening peptides and anti-aging essential minerals from French Polynesia, provides long-lasting hydration, smooth skin texture, and helps to fade the appearance of dark spots.

Daily Defense Anti-Aging, Antioxidant Sunscreen Serum:
  • A light-weight, quickly absorbing sunscreen serum that provides SPF 30 and broad spectrum UVA / UVB protection from the sun.
  • Formulated with an advanced system for immediate and long-term moisturization as well as a full array of Vitamins A, C and E to provide ongoing antioxidant benefits to address free radicals.
  • Features Oat Beta-Glucan, a powerful naturally derived anti-aging ingredient that perfectly complements this sophisticated sun protection formula by soothing the skin.
  • No added fragrance and great for all skin types.
  • An easy and obvious addition to your skincare routine.
  • Use it on your face, neck and decollete for a non-greasy, beneficial defense against UV.

Made in the USA.

Please view the above Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

SKINN TTV #1

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics NuSonic Hybrid Cleansing System w/ AM & PM Cleansing Duo

SET INCLUDES:
Water Resistant Cleansing Tool
Universal Charging Cradle
AC Adapter
Five Brush heads
Two Splash Guard Rings (clear plastic)
Instruction Manual
Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser - 4 oz
Olive & Enzyme Rich Balm Cleanser - 4 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
The NuSonic system is a hand-held spa-like beauty treatment that deeply cleanses the pores and polishes the skin with unbelievable precision. Ideal for all skin types.

BENEFITS:
NuSonic Tool:
  • NuSonic brush helps target clogged pores, blackheads, remove make-up and other impurities that dull skin's texture.
  • NuSonic skin cleansing system is affordable and easy to use, with more choices of attachments that make a clear difference in skin care.
  • The result is clean beautiful skin.
  • The only unit on the market that offers the unique cleansing rollerball brush head, which allows you to dispense face cleansing product as you exfoliate, helping you to obtain cleaner and smoother looking skin.
  • Five cleansing heads: <ul style="list-style-type: disc; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;"> <li>Light Blue brush head (normal skin type) designed with firmer bristles for a deep sonic cleansing. For people with a normal skin type.
  • Baby pink brush head (sensitive skin) designed with softer bristles for a gentle cleansing.
  • Sea foam green brush head (body brush head) designed with shorter, firmer bristles. For cleansing the shoulders, hands, feet, elbows and more. Do not use on face.
  • White brush head (cleanser dispensing three rollerball brush head) designed for convenient facial cleansing. Suitable for all skin types.
  • Magenta (silicone brush head) designed for the most gentle facial cleansing possible. Suitable for all skin types.
</li>
  • Power Source: Magnetic charger.
  • Input: 12V; 500mA
  • One power button, one speed control button.
  • </ul>
    Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser:
    • This water-activated, detergent-free cleanser is designed to leave your skin feeling squeaky clean.
    • Sulfate free, it can thoroughly cleanse and help remove dead skin helping your skin care products penetrate better and makeup will go on smoother.
    • Contains mild alpha-hydroxy-acids (AHAs) buffered with green tea extract to gently resurface and minimize the appearance of pores.
    • Peppermint scent.

Olive & Enzyme Rich Balm Cleanser:
    • Rich in polyphenols and skin enzymes, this water-free, super-rich, night-time cleansing balm is the ultimate skin luxury.
    • It dissolves dirt, makeup, daily grime, pollution and dead skin cells.
    • It's so gentle it even removes eye makeup as it softens and smoothes the skin with rich olive butter.
    • Orange oil works to purify and soften for the cleanest skin ever.
    • Apply as a mask for the ultimate super smoothing, resurfacing, deep pore cleansing treatment.
    • Citrus scent.

WARRANTY: NuSonic tool comes with one year limited warranty; 888-637-7958.

Noise Level: Moderate (30-50dB)

Tool made in China; Cleansers made in the USA.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
    Honored Contributor

SKINN TTV #2-NO PICTURE YET......................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
    Super Contributor

Who has truly had results with CHIN-UP ? I was told here not long ago how to patt in in.

Is it worthy of ordering a few. My neck is still tight and not crepey but I want to try and prevent.

Valued Contributor

I'm disappointed - these two TTV's don't appeal to me at all!
    Super Contributor

Well I think my money is safe this weekend unless there is a good OTO. I'm a little bummed but it's probably for the best. I spent too much at the kirks folly sale and placed a big order on HSN for vitamins when Andrew lessman was on.
    Esteemed Contributor

Not me, I have enough Skinn products that don't work. Only orchid gel & plasma compact here.

Respected Contributor

On 10/14/2014 bichon_emma said: Well I think my money is safe this weekend unless there is a good OTO. I'm a little bummed but it's probably for the best. I spent too much at the kirks folly sale and placed a big order on HSN for vitamins when Andrew lessman was on.

I am safe so far! lol

I bought myself a cute Sporto jacket on HSN yesterday!