Respected Contributor

Paging HappyDaze: OLO questions

Hey HD, wondering if you did try the Vit D mist from One Love Organics? Or any other items in the line? Although I still have an unopened bottle of the cleansing oil from our HauteLook score I am going to get another during the DermStore 30% sale today. Considering one of the cleansers and the enzyme powder. TIA!
Honored Contributor

Re: Paging HappyDaze: OLO questions

Hi, BC.

As you can see, I'm not HD. But I just wanted to butt in and thank you for alerting me to the dermstore sale. I do wish they sent out e-mails to their customers announcing their promos. If they do, I don't get them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

oh sweet, I wanted to get another bottle of the cleanser so thanks for the headsup on the dermstore sale. I have a few more things I wanted to pick up from there too but waiting for a good sale. I agree with suzy- I wish they'd send out emails about their sales! they use to but not so much anymore.

So about the vitamin D mist- it is nice but I don't feel like it really provides me any "moisture" per se, as it is suppose to do. So I think of it as more of just an extra dose of preventative goodness, lol. I wouldn't say it is worth the cost at full price though.

I do love their vitamin C body oil- it has greatly improved my scar area from my recent surgery and it is almost back to normal skin color yay! It is expensive but I might get another one if Hautelook has another good deal on it. It is too pricey at the regular price.

I've never tried the enzyme powder either. I've been tempted to try the chia cleanser but I am so in love with the cleansing oil that I just can't give it up.

Let me know if you try anything else and what you think!

Are you still using the Missha Time revolution essence?

Respected Contributor

Bella-- thanks so much for posting about the code!! I have been wanting to try that cleansing oil. I just ran out of my JM yesterday, and opened my back-up of Clinique, so I'll give it a try when I get through that. Plus free ship & 6% with mr rebates? You can't beat it!! Thanks, again!
Honored Contributor

Hi FUTURE! Smile

Bella, I forgot to add, one of the things I was waiting for a sale to try is the 100% pure primer you've been talking about. Can't wait to try it with my powder foundations I haven't been wearing! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Look at that, three of my favs. Thanks guys. I sort of assumed you all knew about the DS sale since I did get an email. So glad I posted!
Wish they carried more Asian brands. Yes, HD, still loving the Missha Essence.
HD, I sure hope you like the primer.
Future, I like the OLO much more than JM.
hey, SQ3, what are you purchasing?
Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 FUTURE said: Bella-- thanks so much for posting about the code!! I have been wanting to try that cleansing oil. I just ran out of my JM yesterday, and opened my back-up of Clinique, so I'll give it a try when I get through that. Plus free ship & 6% with mr rebates? You can't beat it!! Thanks, again!

thanks for the reminder about Mrrebates!

Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 BellaCarro said: Look at that, three of my favs. Thanks guys. I sort of assumed you all knew about the DS sale since I did get an email. So glad I posted!
Wish they carried more Asian brands. Yes, HD, still loving the Missha Essence.
HD, I sure hope you like the primer.
Future, I like the OLO much more than JM.
hey, SQ3, what are you purchasing?

3 of my favorites on this thread too! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I will let you know what I think of the primer. It gets great reviews so I think I will. I am assuming we put it over our SPF moisturizer? I always forget because I don't wear a primer normally.

Yeah, SQ3, whatcha buyin'??

I bought 2 OLO cleansing oils - they should last me a loooong time since I generally only wash my face with a cleanser at nights, an eye lash curler (finally!) and the primer. I was hoping they'd have the new Blinc black lash primer but no such luck. I wish they carried Mally and had the Laura Geller baked elements foundation but no such luck there either. Oh well, that is a great sale- been a long time since they had more than a 20% sale. I need to find out why I rarely get emails from them anymore?!

Respected Contributor

Yep, would have tried the Mally cushion foundation if they had it. Couldn't find another cushion foundation on the site. Didn't bother to even see if they have Amore P since it has chemical SPF.
Trusted Contributor

I debated picking up that OLO Vit D mist but after reading some reviews, wasn't sure it would perform in what I look for in a mist. Didn't some describe it as more like a light lotion type delivery system?

I just ordered the Missha Essence and really am looking forward to getting it. I would also like to pick up the Pure primer - been meaning to do that for weeks now.

I missed out on the Hautelook sale as I stopped checking for their upcoming deals and wasn't here much to see if anyone posted it here.

Is Dermstore still free shipping? I can't recall anymore. Is the 30% off code posted on their website? I know sometimes they do have them at the top of the page but haven't been on their site lately.