Trusted Contributor

30% off all Shea Terra Organics products through Oct. 30 using the code oct2014

4 oz. certified organic argon oil is $42--that before the 30% off (around $30 with the discount).

I'm also fond of the the Shea Butter & Malawi Sugar 2-in-1 Body Scrub (Bourbon Vanilla, but there are other "flabors") and the Rose Water Ester-C Collagen Regeneration Facial Mist.

I might try something new just for fun. Anyone have any favorites?

Honored Contributor

Re: 30% Off Shea Terra Organics

Vamp, I'm now using just their Argan and Marula oil and love them both. But I have tried several other products that I also liked.

Their Shea Butter 30% Extreme Body Cream in Bourbon Vanilla is wonderful. It's not an overly sweet scent at all.

Their 100 percent shea butters, which come in three different types, are also excellent.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I've tried their marula oil as well; it's not for me, but many love it. Same goes for their black soap--it has a cult following, but it didn't do it for me. However, everything else I've tried from them, I love!

For those of you who are looking for a reasonably priced (especially with the 30% off coupon) argon oil, you can't beat the quality and price at Shea Terra. It is 100% pure, organic certified.

The other great thing about this company is they promote free trade and empower the women in Africa who help source their oils. They use sustainable ingredients and also support animal conservation. Great company.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I love their marula and rosehip seed oil. Been using both for years. I also love their nilotica shea butter- great for chapped lips. I also use their argan oil but I prefer marula and rosehip seed oils in general. They use to have a body wash I LOVED- orange blossom argan and olive oil body wash. I wish they'd bring that back.

Honored Contributor

Vamp, I'm getting my oil threads mixed up in my head, so if I'm repeating myself here, I apologize.

Just want to make sure that you know that there is almost always a monthly 30 percent off promo code. I think there may be a few days each month between codes, if I recall, so best not to purchase then.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

The argan and rose serum is really nice.

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Vamp said:

I've tried their marula oil as well; it's not for me, but many love it. Same goes for their black soap--it has a cult following, but it didn't do it for me. However, everything else I've tried from them, I love!

For those of you who are looking for a reasonably priced (especially with the 30% off coupon) argon oil, you can't beat the quality and price at Shea Terra. It is 100% pure, organic certified.

The other great thing about this company is they promote free trade and empower the women in Africa who help source their oils. They use sustainable ingredients and also support animal conservation. Great company.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I know, I love this about them. I suppose it is also why I just haven't gotten around to looking for other brands. I really like what they are all about PLUS excellent products. It is a win win!

Regular Contributor

How do you find the monthly codes for 30% off for Shea Terra Organics website?

Love all the recommendations. I'm thinking about buying their argan oil and possibly the shea butter just from several people on this forum that have loved their products.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Valued Contributor

On 10/14/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Vamp, I'm now using just their Argan and Marula oil and love them both. But I have tried several other products that I also liked.

Their Shea Butter 30% Extreme Body Cream in Bourbon Vanilla is wonderful. It's not an overly sweet scent at all.

Their 100 percent shea butters, which come in three different types, are also excellent.

After reading your 2nd paragraph, I decided to give the body cream a try. I have their shea butter and vitamin E cream and love it

Also decided to try the tamanu oil.

Valued Contributor

On 10/15/2014 laj3169 said:

How do you find the monthly codes for 30% off for Shea Terra Organics website?

Love all the recommendations. I'm thinking about buying their argan oil and possibly the shea butter just from several people on this forum that have loved their products.

Thanks for sharing!!!

I got the code in an email from them. Just go on their site and sign up to receive the information.

After trying some of their products, I'm sure you will be hooked.