Trusted Contributor

Signature Club A TS today-----any thoughts?

I've never tried her products, but this looks like a really good deal. I'm very tempted, as there is a nice variety in this kit, but I would love to hear some of your opinions. Does anyone use this line? What products do you like and which ones don't you like? Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Signature Club A TS today-----any thoughts?

Sig Club A never fails me...Q is a natural paraben free network..HSN has paraben and it is in SCA --I still use and love it as parabens do not worry me. I will only refuse a beauty line that it tested on animals...

Respected Contributor

I also like this line but haven't purchased anything recently. I don't think you would be disappointed if you bought this ts.

Super Contributor

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by some of the products and the price.

Respected Contributor

Have not looked at the TS yet but love her Meltdowns. Just cannot use them around the eyes even though she recommends doing that.

Respected Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Tricolor said:

Have not looked at the TS yet but love her Meltdowns. Just cannot use them around the eyes even though she recommends doing that.

I agree. I haven't bought the meltdowns in a while but I always liked them. They are like a spa experience. I may have to buy one of them soon.

Super Contributor

Adrienne OFFERS SUCH NICE QUALITY ..With tons of goodies

Honored Contributor

Honestly her products just don't interest me. I cannot use this skincare since it has the grape polyphenols. Grape breaks my skin out.

I also do not like the make-up pallete because I don't like everything together in one compact.

Super Contributor

On 10/14/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Honestly her products just don't interest me. I cannot use this skincare since it has the grape polyphenols. Grape breaks my skin out.

I also do not like the make-up pallete because I don't like everything together in one compact.

I understand. It is a lot in one compact. Adrienne is funny slapping that product on...

Regular Contributor

A few months ago when she was on I bought a kit that came with the pink bag.. It had a lot of great things in it and it was my first purchase from her.. Item #355-175. It was Signature Club A by Adrienne Rapid Transport C Skin Replenishment Kit

I loved it and when I was running out of those things, well, I ordered it all over again..

So I am ok with her things now, and like another poster said, I don't care for the pallete idea either..