Contributor

Does anyone know what that beautiful nail color is that Jill has been wearing lately? It's a really pretty purpley/orchid and is very shiny. It's one of my favorite colors and I would love to get it. I wish the hosts would give these details.

Super Contributor
Yes! It's a gorgeous color! She said she gets CND Shellac at her salon, and the color is Tango Passion. CND also makes a weekly regular polish called Vinylux for those who don't do Shellac, also in the color Tango Passion. You can find both at salons that carry those products or online, just google them, eBay, Amazon, etc. Shellac cures under a UV lamp, but Vinylux is like polish and they have their own top coat that works with the Vinylux color coat. There are a couple threads around here on Vinylux. Tango Passion! Gorgeous color!
Super Contributor

Just love Jill..such a sweet joy to watch.

Honored Contributor

AuntJudy if you ever want these details, you can visit the hosts FB page. I know Jill posted about this there because so many people asked on her page about it.

You can get to their pages from this board and you don't have to have FB to read their pages.

Honored Contributor

I love the Vinylux polishes I have used nothing else on my nails for the last year, all of the good things of shellac and none of the bad things

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Very pretty color! (

Trusted Contributor

Here are some other pretty purples that you might like:

Trusted Contributor

I noticed her color and it reminded me of one of my favorite polishes. I am a nail polish junky and the following is one that I buy repeatedly and keep extras on-hand in case it is discontinued. Though a lot of my polish can be costly, this Sally Hansen one is very inexpensive, and good! I get compliments all the time and 2 times the person actually said "is that Lacey Lilac?"!

ETA Oops...never mind! This is a color similar to one she was wearing recently.

The one posted by Vamp is lovely.

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I love purple polish!