Honored Contributor

I found a good review, including a video, of the It Cosmetics TSV for October 14.

It's from the Making Up in the Midwest blog, here: http://www.makingupthemw.com/2014/10/review-swatches-it-cosmetics-your-most-radiant-you.html

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming IT Cosmetics TSV

Thanks! The blush is very pretty.

Valued Contributor

thanks...Her review is to the point without a lot of rambling...lol like many other reviewers.

I wonder if the illumination would accentuate any skin issues such as larger pores, etc?

Honored Contributor

Now THIS is how you do a video review- excellent lighting, no rambling, succinct and to the point, great swatches. I also how she shows herself appyling products on a bare face. I am not even getting the tsv but I enjoy a good review. Thanks for sharing!

Respected Contributor

Excellent! thank you so much for this video. I don't even have to watch Jamie with the presentation as I do not think it can be more thorough than this. Cannot wait until Midnight to order.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

thanks...Her review is to the point without a lot of rambling...lol like many other reviewers.

I wonder if the illumination would accentuate any skin issues such as larger pores, etc?

I hate to sound negative, but check out review on youtube. I've seem many bloggers review the Illumination version and they say it will accentuate every pore. One says that if you have visible pores, you will want to "run" from this foundation. Unfortunately, I do have some pores on my cheeks, so I probably will have to pass. I wish I could pull it off, though. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Valued Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Karena said:
On 10/13/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

I hate to sound negative, but check out review on youtube. I've seem many bloggers review the Illumination version and they say it will accentuate every pore. One says that if you have visible pores, you will want to "run" from this foundation. Unfortunately, I do have some pores on my cheeks, so I probably will have to pass. I wish I could pull it off, though. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Oh thanks. I guess I'm not surprised by the YouTube reviews! I don't mind illumination or highlighting my cheekbones. Not sure I want that sheen as an all over foundation. I had a hard time finding the correct shade in the original Celebration foundation and truthfully the Tan is still not a great match. I will watch and see...

Honored Contributor

I didn't find the Illuminating one to settle into pores at all. I loved it. I just wish I could figure out which color was best for me. I need a fair-light.

I saw very little ""sheen"" if any too. I liked it on overall. I preferred it to the Celebration as far as the ""look"". It wasn't so cakey looking.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

On 10/13/2014 winamac1 said:

I didn't find the Illuminating one to settle into pores at all. I loved it. I just wish I could figure out which color was best for me. I need a fair-light.

I saw very little "sheen" if any too. I liked it on overall. I preferred it to the Celebration as far as the "look". It wasn't so cakey looking.

Interesting!! Thanks, win!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Karena said:
On 10/13/2014 winamac1 said:

I saw very little "sheen" if any too. I liked it on overall. I preferred it to the Celebration as far as the "look". It wasn't so cakey looking.

Interesting!! Thanks, win!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Smile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"