Respected Contributor

It Cosmetics - Ombre' Radiance Bronzer

I am thinking about grabbing this, I am almost out of my BE Bronzing Veil and thought this might be a fun way to change it up.

Is it to shiny for combo skin? Especially going into winter?
Will it give me some color?

Tell me what you like or don't like about this.

I tried IT's other bronzer and didn't like it - too matte and muddy looking, just could not get it to work for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics - Ombre' Radiance Bronzer

anyone?

Respected Contributor

I have this and am very fair, dry more mature skin, and I love it. I was looking for something for summer that would give me a touch of color with some illumination and this was perfect. It was the first summer I did not even try to apply some kind of bronzer to my pale skin.

I dusted this over my cheeks, bridge of nose, forehead, as suggested, my forearms, lower legs, top of feet. You really couldn't tell I applied much but it made a huge difference in how my summer clothes looked. Thought I'd quit using it, but today applied a bit on chest and face and it looked wonderful.

Think of it as a highlighter with some warmth. I don't believe it gives a muddy bronzed look at all, just a kiss of sun and a glow. Others found that it didn't do much, but it is exactly what I wanted.

The big brush works great for a fast application too, so soft and it applies product very evenly.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much. I am light/medium skin toned so I do worry it won't give much color, I don't want to be super bronze but I will be doing a self tan before my vacation next month and want to be sure my face sorta matches the color of my body (I don't use self tan on my face/neck) Thanks for your input, quite helpful. I may need to make a special trip to Ulta to look at it, wanted to order from the Q since I like the brush/bronzer duo

Honored Contributor

I think this is one you'll have to try for yourself.

I have the bronzer that in the Vitality disc and I don't like it because it's not matte enough for me and the brown color is just off.

My HG bronzer is Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer. It's very, very matte and a nice brown color.

Respected Contributor

I like it alot and it isn't muddy on me. But I haven't met a bronzer I haven't liked.

Respected Contributor

I find that if you want more of the bronze color, less of the illuminating lighter side of the compact, run that big brush over the deep part in the compact and when applying, press a little harder. If you want a light glow, do just the opposite.

It is very controllable to get the look you want, and it is not muddy at all on my very fair skin. I was so skeptical about this, waited a long time to give it a try, and really like it.

I do agree you might want to take a look at it in a store like Ulta first, try it out, take it to the front window in natural light to see the color, and if you want the brush as well, order from QVC.

Respected Contributor

Thank you ALL

I think I better make a trip to ULTA, who knows, maybe I'll find something else? BUT, I have had my eyes on this one.

One with SPF would be great too since I am going to be in warm weather on vacation next month

Esteemed Contributor

The hombre bronzer is fabulous. I just wish the brush was smaller in size. Also, the bronzer from Skinn cosmetics is great also. I think they're both just as good.
Respected Contributor

On 10/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said: The hombre bronzer is fabulous. I just wish the brush was smaller in size. Also, the bronzer from Skinn cosmetics is great also. I think they're both just as good.

Thank you!! Smiley Happy