Esteemed Contributor
I" enjoyed Lisa for many years and I wish her nothing but the best. Don't know if this has been posted or if anyone thought the same but who knows maybe she will be doing the red carpet and will be on Fashion Police. I could definitely seeing her doing both, she has a following and is qualified.
Super Contributor

Re: Lisa's future....a thought

What is her following outside of Q ? Not to be ugly but take a review on what she sold in 20ish yrs on Q...and only Q ???? CLARKS,POLYESTER A FEW DECENT LINES OF COSMETICS.

It does not seem to be red carpet worthy..WELL ON THE OTHER HAND THE LAST TIME I SAW THE RED CARPET I SAY SHE COULD DO IT..BUT WHO ? TELL ME WHO KNOWS HER ?

Heres to wishing her well ON THE PLANS SHE ALREADY HAS

Valued Contributor

Until we hear from Lisa herself all this speculation is just that. I wish Lisa only the best in whatever path she takes as I would anyone, but this guessing game over her future is silly.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 BOYINTX said:

What is her following outside of Q ? Not to be ugly but take a review on what she sold in 20ish yrs on Q...and only Q ???? CLARKS,POLYESTER A FEW DECENT LINES OF COSMETICS.

It does not seem to be red carpet worthy..WELL ON THE OTHER HAND THE LAST TIME I SAW THE RED CARPET I SAY SHE COULD DO IT..BUT WHO ? TELL ME WHO KNOWS HER ?

Heres to wishing her well ON THE PLANS SHE ALREADY HAS

Really? Lisa has friends in LA, she made many contacts through the Q. She is pretty, has a great personality and I'm sure wouldn't be leaving if she didn't have something great in her future. Be happy for her!
Super Contributor

I don't think we will know her career plans until after Dec 12th. I am sure she is held to secrecy until after her QVC contract expires. Just my thoughts.

Super Contributor

I think Lisa would make an excellent choice on the red carpet and on Fashion Police ! ( or many other venues ) She would bring her own personality, knowledge , exceptional taste and views to both . Just as so many QVC viewers fell in love with her there is no doubt with nation wide exposure so many others would! I think there are many correspondents on the E channel and other networks who do not posses even half of the talent and appeal that Lisa does. I - like so many others will miss her - to me - she is the very best part of The Q- and I wish her all the best and anxiously await her next adventure !
Super Contributor

OVER THOUGHT !! Please let this suggestion die !

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Remee said:

OR why don't you just not open and read a post that bothers you so much!
Super Contributor

Please don't tell us how to think
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Gsmom said:

Please don't tell us how to think
Smiley Happy