Trusted Contributor

I've Found a Very Good Foundation From Cover Girl

I tried the Cover Girl Olay Face Lift foundation for about $14 at Walmart. It's very nice - has good coverage, that lasts all days. Feels very good on the skin.

I have purchased the expensive designer foundations from QVC several times and have not found anything that great. The price I've paid averages about $40, including s&h. I've never repurchased any of them again as I could not justify the price for what I received.

Give this one a try the next time you need to purchase foundation - its very nice.

Occasional Contributor

Re: I've Found a Very Good Foundation From Cover Girl

Yes I was also tired of paying $35 and up for foundations someone on this forum posted before about Cover Girls new Aquasmooth foundation,so I decided to try it, I am 53 and I Love it, it stays on all day and has good coverage. I think Cover Girl has come a long way and definitely would recommend it to anyone who wants to try a new foundation.
Super Contributor

Freckles10, I am the one who posted the review about Aquasmooth. I'm glad you tried it and even more glad that you like it! It looks like Covergirl is beginning to make some quality products.
Esteemed Contributor

Another vote here for CG AquaSmooth. I've used it for over 20 years because it has buildable coverage, it covers my rosacea completely, it keeps my oily skin from looking greasy for several hours, and it just looks good. I've experimented with other foundations, but always go back to CG. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

MAKES SENSE. I also say try RIMMEL -they offer 2 liquid formulas. The texture is almost as good as YSL