Regular Contributor

Lisa Robertson's clothing line

I just watched a NEWS video aired in April of 2014 about the the stalker at the end of the news the reporter said Lisa just wanted to concentrate on her NEW clothing line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iHGW5ohO0E

there you go....... I wonder IF she will bring it to QVC

Also the night of the BEAUTY AWARDS I heard one of the Vendors say "congratulations" and Lisa said thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's clothing line

This is referring to the GILI line.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Wishing Lisa the best in any endeavor she chooses.

Regular Contributor

YES...... this was posted on line too -

this was 2 years ago: Lisa Robertson has been with the network 18 years; she began by hosting 3 a.m. cooking shows in which she’d have to contend with drunken callers and buy her own ingredients. Now, she hosts several style shows (and sells HER OWN recently launched line, called G.I.L.I.) and admits that not every product she sells is a personal favorite.

So yes...... the G.I.L.I line she's been presenting on QVC is HER OWN line --- I thought it was just another QVC line being presented OR just outfits put together from QVC items

WHAT was I thinking.....????

Super Contributor

Wow! Look at her jewelry line!

Best Seller
QVC Price: $614.00Featured Price: $579.00
Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:

YES...... this was posted on line too -

this was 2 years ago: Lisa Robertson has been with the network 18 years; she began by hosting 3 a.m. cooking shows in which she’d have to contend with drunken callers and buy her own ingredients. Now, she hosts several style shows (and sells HER OWN recently launched line, called G.I.L.I.) and admits that not every product she sells is a personal favorite.

So yes...... the G.I.L.I line she's been presenting on QVC is HER OWN line --- I thought it was just another QVC line being presented OR just outfits put together from QVC items

WHAT was I thinking.....????

I had this same misconception. Hmm, now I am rethinking my thought that she will become the new face for Joan Rivers Classics. It would be more fitting for her, at this time in her life, to hold a leadership position. Creating, promoting and selling her own fashion line (perhaps the way Louis Dell'Olio does his Linea line) would work, IMHO.

Perhaps that is why she has stated (somewhere) that she will see us again.

Good luck to her, whatever she chooses.

Honored Contributor

She isn't a designer. She doesn't create new looks.

Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 brii said:

brii, I thought she had input when it came to her productions for GILI. Am I wrong?

If anything, she is a sort of stylist.

Intending no offense to Lisa, she is not in the same league as Louis Dell'Olio, but these days this designing thing appears to be a group effort.

Super Contributor

On 10/11/2014 brii said:

Everyone is a designer. That is a fact. If you weren't a designer, you would not be able to imagine what would happen in any situation in your life. For example, you have to "design" what would happen (in your imagination) if you did not wear shoes in snow, for example. You would "design" an image of your barefoot in snow. Now if you told someone what you imagined, they could draw it out (or you could draw it out, if you wanted to). They'd draw a picture of a bare foot in snow up to the calf. Make a mold and pour silver into it, and voila! You've just made a pendant of a barefoot in snow. Call it, Cold Feet, and sell it to brides-to-be. There. Start a business. You're welcome.

Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 10/11/2014 brii said:

brii, I thought she had input when it came to her productions for GILI. Am I wrong?

If anything, she is a sort of stylist.

Intending no offense to Lisa, she is not in the same league as Louis Dell'Olio, but these days this designing thing appears to be a group effort.

I'm sure she has input. I don't think she's creating looks from start to finish.

l wonder what will happen to the GILI line once she leaves? She doesn't own it.