Regular Contributor

A little "perspective" re Lisa's resignation

Remember how a lot of us thought Q would fall apart after Kathy Levine left? NO ONE is indispensable-the Q will go on. I am a firm believer that change is good!

Super Contributor

Re: A little ""perspective"" re Lisa's resignation

Exactly .... I posted the same thing on another of these many Lisa threads .... how many do we need????

Honored Contributor

Exactly!

Honored Contributor

Well I hope they find a host that can replace her. As much as I enjoy a few other hosts none can replace Lisa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Frequent Contributor

I disagree.....QVC is going to have to Step it up! They need to hire NEW PEOPLE! Time to get some new STYLISH WOMEN selling!!!! It's not all about selling, it's about looking Styled!!! Love Shawn! Time to reevaluate QVC!
Respected Contributor

ITA with the OP. It will be refreshing to see the changes. Especially since I watch only a couple brands on the Q and not that often, I might get to know quite a few new hosts I will enjoy. Lisa had to grow on me. I didn't like her all that much at first. Now I 'get' her. I wish her all the best in her new endeavor and I'm fine with what's coming up.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

QVC will go on.

I don't know - I find it a little ironic that the CEO that just resigned last week was responsible for all the social media and host branding that's been going on the last few years.

Maybe once she left, Lisa's clout and branding won't be important anymore.

Valued Contributor

lisa's the only host i've ever been able to identify with so my shopping habits won't be the same and that's a good thing. lol

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

Such shallow comments here. Replacing Kathy Levine and replacing Lisa are two totally different things. Lisa can do and does do it all and is the best host on QVC of the women.

She is also VERY smart and knows when it is time to get out. She is very smart. Also I ran across this article:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2014/04/qvc-host-lisa-robertson-lives-in-fear-of-stalkers...

I wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

Valued Contributor

Lisa is leaving, wish her good luck and move on. Stop trying to figure out why she is leaving. Social media reads a lot in a simple thing like some one moving on. Let it be. When it looks like a duck,walk like a duck and has the DNA of a duck it's a duck, not a pig.