Trusted Contributor

Really impressed with Tatcha website

I ordered the blotting papers that were 50% off yesterday with the Lucky magazine deal. I got free shipping, 3 free samples, and they shipped my order within an hour after I placed it!

Can't wait to try the samples of the rice powder. I've seen a lot of raves about it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Really impressed with Tatcha website

Even at 50% off, her papers are still pricey. GloMinerals blotting papers are also made with abaca leaves, but there are twice the amount in the package than Tatcha's and the price is much less.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Really impressed with Tatcha website

Over $400.50 for the set! It's still nearly $400 on Amazon . So , because so many people have recommended I use TATCHA I found the camellia seed oil, 100% pure, cold pressed , from Amazon, will continue to buy the powder from the Q. Love the powder exfoliant. And got pure baobab oil! It's an amazing superfruit I already make my fruit health drinks from. I read about the properties of the oil, read the reviews and was sold! So goodbye Dr Denese and Silicone. Hello pure, natural, researched and proven products. Wish I could afford the whole set from TATCHA site but I did the next best thing and I'm assured of fewer watering, itchy eyes and allergic reactions when i change to pure oils. Ordered 2 more 4 oz pure argan oil too. The company name is Vitaville. It's filtered and odorless just like Josie's but less than one third the price. I've been through most of one bottle already and love it! --- trying to impose reason and prudence on a beauty routine is hard work. I personally have to stop believing the rediculous, often false claims the sellers make , and ignore personality quirks as well as assets.