Respected Contributor

Clinique Happy EDP - Anyone Else?

I've sprayed this edp on for the last 3 days and simply cannot smell the fragrance after a few minutes. {#emotions_dlg.sad} Has anyone else experienced this?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Clinique Happy EDP - Anyone Else?

Oh my does this give me a migraine. My DD wears it from time to time and I wince when I smell it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

On 10/9/2014 croemer said:

Oh my does this give me a migraine. My DD wears it from time to time and I wince when I smell it.

When I used to wear it, my (adult) brother would always make it a point to say how much he HATED it.

Respected Contributor

OMG! Now that you've mentioned it, I've had headaches the past couple of days and that's a rarity with me. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Not this means anything definitive, but "headache" came up quite often in reviews on fragrantica.com for this perfume.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

It's the only fragrance I wear and have worn for many years. I've never really noticed the fragrance too long after spraying, but always get compliments on how good I smell.
Super Contributor

I use Clinique products. Happy not only gives me a headache, it makes me nauseous. However, I can wear Happy Heart and love it. Anybody know what the ingredient is that does this?
Honored Contributor

Love, love, Happy in Bloom

Regular Contributor

This is one of my FAVORITE Perfumes. I have worn it several years without any problems. I don't notice the fragrance very long after I apply. I get compliments quite often and am asked what I am wearing. I also LOVE Tre'sor in Love by Lancôme. These are my 2 favorites. There are some fragrance's I to cannot wear, (White Diamonds for one), without taking a severe headache!

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 pommom said:

OMG! Now that you've mentioned it, I've had headaches the past couple of days and that's a rarity with me. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Yep...I can not be around this scent.

Interesting SuzyQ, may I ask where you found that info?

eta: Oops never mind I see the info now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**