Frequent Contributor

Has anyone received their Bobbi Brown auto deliver from the last TSV? I think was called basic nudes. If so, what is in the kit? Colors? Mine keeps being pushed back. It should have been shipped 9/30. Everyday, it is pushed forward another day. I'm trying to decide if I should just cancel. It is a good deal depending on the colors in the kit and of course, if it ever ships.

Valued Contributor
I'm in the same boat with you, lilypad. My order keeps getting pushed forward a day at a time. Very frustrating!
Super Contributor

I cancelled mine yesterday. I got tired of waiting for it. Everyday it gets pushed forward and so I just cancelled. Hope you get yours soon.

Valued Contributor
Hi banjo, I've been tempted to cancel mine also, but I decided to wait them out. I'm interested to see how long they'll keep pushing it before they cancel it themselves. Honestly, I really don't think it's coming, but you never know.
Super Contributor

Make room in the boat - I'm getting in w/ you all.....I think this could go on forever - it's turning into an amusing pastime - watch the ship date change to the next day, everyday. I was going to cancel too just to stop the madness but at this point I may just ride it out to see how many months/years it drags out. {#emotions_dlg.lol} In the meantime I will probably go ahead and just order one of the new holiday pallets from Nordstrom since I know this is never going to show up.

Valued Contributor

I know right?? Groundhog Day

Hope I do get mine as the eyeshadow colors would be new for my collections, and I love the other products in the kit.

Valued Contributor
Just checked. Now changed to tomorrow. Not that QVC ships on Saturday. This means Monday the earliest. FAT CHANCE!
Respected Contributor

I cancelled earlier this week.

Valued Contributor

I'm shocked LOL...now it says 10/13 for shipping...

The least QVC should do is send out an explanatory email to those of us on schedule for this auto-ship...

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Haleypie, you did a great job on your review! I'm probably going to wait it out until they cancel or ship it -