Honored Contributor

Bobbi Brown Show Last Night!

I really enjoyed the Bobbi Brown show last night with Jill. The gentlemen that did the show was very knowledgeable and did a very good job explaining and giving tips. I think he will continue to do well when Bobbi can't make it!I love her Smoky Lash Mascara and there was a good deal on it last night but I am stocked up at the moment, but if you are looking for a great mascara that gives length and volume with no smudging-this is a good one!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown Show Last Night!

Do you have the item #? thanks!

Super Contributor

yes he was great as at times Bobbi is a little dull.

Contributor

Wonder why it ended so early? It wasn't like they sold out of everything and they really could have spent more time on the lipstick showing colors etc....

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Sunniegirl said:

It is item # A264264, for 28.00 you get a regular size and a travel size of the Smoky Lash Mascara..

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Stacismom said:

Wonder why it ended so early? It wasn't like they sold out of everything and they really could have spent more time on the lipstick showing colors etc....

Yes I saw that it ended 15 minutes early-they should have used that time for another item and showing the lipstick colors more closely. I love those lipsticks-great texture and they feel really good going on the lips!!!!!

Super Contributor

On 10/9/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 10/9/2014 Sunniegirl said:

It is item # A264264, for 28.00 you get a regular size and a travel size of the Smoky Lash Mascara..

thank you - I will check it out.

Super Contributor

Agreed, he was terrific! I really like Bobbi and would love to see more Bobbi shows, but those aren't probable given her busy schedule. So the new gentleman, Rahelio (I'm sure I spelled that wrong -- apologies!), was really good, informative, and articulate about the products. I particularly loved that during one eye palette demonstration (the chocolate long-wear shadows), Brenda had no eye makeup on and he made up both eyes live. Such a nice change and a good teaching moment for me! I also thought his dynamic with Jill was quite nice so would like to see more of them together.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Bobbi Brown products and wish they would have a few more programs. Maybe now that there is a stand in rep that will happen. I don't know why they end her shows early when they could repeat another product. Jill and a Bobbi Brown show never disappoint.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/9/2014 nycgirl79 said:

Agreed, he was terrific! I really like Bobbi and would love to see more Bobbi shows, but those aren't probable given her busy schedule. So the new gentleman, Rahelio (I'm sure I spelled that wrong -- apologies!), was really good, informative, and articulate about the products. I particularly loved that during one eye palette demonstration (the chocolate long-wear shadows), Brenda had no eye makeup on and he made up both eyes live. Such a nice change and a good teaching moment for me! I also thought his dynamic with Jill was quite nice so would like to see more of them together.

I also enjoyed the show! The name is "Rogelio" - very common Hispanic name in this Southwest area. In fact, I had an ex-brother in law named Rogelio. Jill kept mispronouncing the name - which was kind of irritating - but he did not correct her. I enjoyed his tutorial presentations.