Honored Contributor

Body Lotion - Need Recommendations for a good unscented one

I need a light but very effective body lotion which is unscented. I keep trying different ones and they are either too heavy and sticky - yuck! -- or they are nice and light but aren't really effective. Does anyone have any recommendations for a lotion that is both light and non-sticky and that really softens the skin? I must use an unscented one though.

Thanks so much!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Body Lotion - Need Recommendations for a good unscented one

I love Gold Bond unscented. It works so well and doesn't cost and arm and a leg.

Valued Contributor

Shikai Borage Dry skin therapy. You'll love it. I can't use anything with scents in it either

Valued Contributor

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free or their Eczema Care one. I switch back & forth with the CVS equivalent, whichever is on sale at the time.

Trusted Contributor

I use Josie's unscented body butter.

Respected Contributor

wally world had a good one that i use. its called equate advanced recovery skin care lotion, and it's hypoallergenic and fragrance free. besides that, it is very reasonably priced!

Valued Contributor

From the drugstore I think Eucerin makes decent lotions. There are also a few good ones from Gold Bond. One of my faves for unscented, tho, is Kiehls Creme de Corps in the pump.
Respected Contributor

Josie Maran unscented body butter.

Honored Contributor

Cera Ve Moisturizing Lotions fits your requirements to a T -- unscented, light, but an effective ingredient deck.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I have very dry, sensitive skin with a ton of allergies and use Josie Maron's unscented body butter as well as Ultra Repair cream. (no scent). If your skin is not overly dry then the Ultra Repair cream is a more economical choice.