Valued Contributor

what works for wrinkly/crepey skin on hands and arms?

Anything?
Super Contributor

Re: what works for wrinkly/crepey skin on hands and arms?

My mother and her mother both used pure lanolin on their skin. I don't use it, but I thought I'd mention it. My mother has (my grandmother had) beautiful skin!

Honored Contributor

I use my face serums on my hands. I don't have any crepiness on my face, just on my hands. I know that if a product works there, it will work on my face. I like Dr Denese Hydroshield because a little goes a long way. I also like rose hip oil. Rich hand creams help and I keep that all over to reapply often.

I like products with AHAs or BHAs for my hands. And if you use those, definitely remember to use sunscreen. (You should even without them, but I make an extra effort to remember when I'm using those.)

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I'm 62 now it is something that I've just noticed getting worse! I'm trying to figure out what is going on!
Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Persephonel said: Thanks, I'm 62 now it is something that I've just noticed getting worse! I'm trying to figure out what is going on!

YOU are going on! It happens. LOL!!

Super Contributor

It is called aging. The skin thins out.
Super Contributor

i use any thing ...like a face cream I did not like on my face ect---Im going down fighting.

A good workout as well tones up the muscle thus firming the skin. You can use canned food to began a light 25 count workout and graduate to 5-8 and up weights ..Cheap and no fuss at say first week a count of 25 a day, once in the am, second pm---BEFORE LONG YOU WILL BE SO PROUD AND SEE RESULTS..

Respected Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Persephonel said: Thanks, I'm 62 now it is something that I've just noticed getting worse! I'm trying to figure out what is going on!
I'm the same age and fighting the same thing....tricep and bicep weight lifting helps.
Honored Contributor

I don't think that exercise will help with crepey skin on hands or arms.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 10/6/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I don't think that exercise will help with crepey skin on hands or arms.

Building up the arm muscles does take up some sag in the skin on the arm. Did for me anyway.