Regular Contributor

A couple of years ago I purchased a Clairsonic Plus when it was a TSV.... A couple of months ago I ordered the Tatcha 'system'... I love the Tatcha and I went on auto-delivery. I have the cleansing set (oil & granules) and the serum. Tatcha works so well...skin looks so clean and feels every bit as cleansed as using the Clairsonic Plus. The battery on the Clairsonic Plus is beginning to fail - it does not hold a charge near as long as it once did, and at the ridiculous cost for a battery operated tool that is DEAD once the battery goes...I will NEVER buy another. I will continue with the Tatcha... Any comments?? or is it just me???

Valued Contributor

I use both....clarisonic in the morning and Tatcha at night....perfection. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
Buy another Clarisonic. Don't go cheap and buy the Mia, get the top of the line model. Seven years still going. I bought the one for the bath too. ,,I also use Clarisonic WITH TATCHA . You can sometimes see plugs of sebum and dead skin you've just buzzed out of your face. Most of your dark " enlarged pores" are plugged pores. Hand washing can't get the plugs out. Clarisonic does and so does the new pore cleaner, peel machine ( $300 QVC, $40.00 Amazon.com). Get yourself a 10X magnifying mirror with a light to see the pores actually , truly, literally get smaller as you clean them out. PS: Clarisonic even works with Cetaphil for sensitive skin. Most people who've been told to use cetaphil by their doctors claim it doesn't clean. Add the ultrasonic, vibrating action of the Clarisonic and it does!
Respected Contributor

I use my Clarisonic with TATCHA in the PM every other day. Or should I say I use Clarisonic daily and every other day I use my TATCHA with the clarisonic to keep pores clean.

Frequent Contributor

I retired my Clarisonic Mia a year ago when I purchased the Tatcha cleansing system. I don't need to over exfoliate my skin. The powder does a better job in my opinion. My pores have never been cleaner. I can't imagine using the Clarisonic with the powder. No more expensive parts to buy for the Clarisonic.

Respected Contributor

Don't know how to answer since you're talking about two different things. I won't be without my Clarisonic no matter what cleanser I'm using.

Honored Contributor

To me they're very different things. One I use to cleanse and one to exfoliate.

I can use the Clarisonic every night as part of my cleansing routine and have never had a problem with it being too harsh for my skin. I think the Tatcha does a great job exfoliating my skin, but I can only use it once a week because it wreaks havoc on my sensitive skin if I use it too often.