Contributor

I don't know if this has been posted and I don't have time to look right now, but if your are a fan of Yummies, check out Zu lily (remove space). It is worth a look.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Yummie by Heather Thomson

Wow! Good call. Thank you

Contributor

Glad to enable

Honored Contributor

There is a Yummie TS tomorrow. Does anyone have info? Good price for the leggings 2 pack-waistband is similar to Lysse brand-comfy but provides fantastic support.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Anyone know any details?
Honored Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Cheezit said: Anyone know any details?
Something for fall/winter??? I love the Wardrobe 5 pack that was a TS several months ago-great value for often used basics, including the shaping skirt which is fantastic under dresses and knit skirts. Her leggings look great and that new "tyler" ponte jean pant looks fab-debuted on Colleen's show last week-wish that was the TS!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I think this is the TS-It was just posted. If you request the $8 rebate for the magazine offer, it's an even better value. Approx $20 per pant. 4 color options.

Yummie by Heather Thomson Boot-Cut Shaping Legging 2-pack with 1-Year Lucky Magazine Subscription
It's good to know that things are under control! Whether you’re heading to a yoga class or meeting up with friends, you’ll feel confident and look amazing in these stylish shaping leggings. The long and lean leg slims your hips, thighs and derriere, leaving nothing but a flawless-looking figure.

361-593

Retail value: $112.00
HSN price: $88.00
$49.95
You save $38.05 today!
or 2 FlexPays of $24.98
S&H: $5.95

Yummie Boot-Cut Shaping Legging 2-pack

Esteemed Contributor

Good prices! I get my Yummie Tummie items (brand new with tags!) for far less from one ebay seller, though. The bootcut ts looks great though!!! I might have to take a look... {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

On 10/5/2014 ibb38 said:

Good prices! I get my Yummie Tummie items (brand new with tags!) for far less from one ebay seller, though. The bootcut ts looks great though!!! I might have to take a look... {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Yes, a nice alternative to wearing a legging! It has the same Lysse type slimming comfort band. Think I will get the blue/black set.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone know how the yummie leggings fit compared to Women with Control?