Frequent Contributor

Finally found the best curly hair product ever made!!!!

I just bought Curl Keeper and this stuff is the best styling product I ever had in my life. Makes my hair soft, defines my curls, absolutely no stiffness or stickiness and best of all NO FRIZZ

Super Contributor

Re: Finally found the best curly hair product ever made!!!!

Curl Keeper is a star product for those of us with curly hair that want to wear it curly. I do the modified curly girl method (no sulfates/parabens/silicones) and incorporate this in my BioSilk Rock Hard Gel before letting my hair air dry. For me, this product alone doesnt control all my frizz on the top (halo) of my head. But it also works great on 2nd and 3rd day hair that you refresh. Love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Where have you bought it?

Super Contributor

I get mine online. Amazon, Birchbox, Folica.....its pretty easy to find and usually I use a promo code as well.

Valued Contributor

This has been on my list of products I want to try - glad it worked for you.

Super Contributor

Lucky girl! I wish I had curls, but my hair is stick straight.

Respected Contributor

I agree, it's a great product.

I do cocktail it with AG Re Coil. My hair seems to like a cream based product instead of a gel alone. I have a loose curl pattern and only a slight wave at the top of my head. I get nice, well-defined curls with good volume using these two products.

I also use the Curl Keeper clips to get lift at the top of my head. Love them!

~Enough is enough~
Valued Contributor

On 10/4/2014 mstyrion 1 said:

I do cocktail it with AG Re Coil. My hair seems to like a cream based product instead of a gel alone. I have a loose curl pattern and only a slight wave at the top of my head. I get nice, well-defined curls with good volume using these two products.

I have had my eye on the curl keeper clips because I seriously need lift at the top of my hair. I think I am going to order them.

Respected Contributor

On 10/4/2014 jazzbabe said:
On 10/4/2014 mstyrion 1 said:

I have had my eye on the curl keeper clips because I seriously need lift at the top of my hair. I think I am going to order them.

jazzbabe,

I hope you will like them as much as I do. I've tried a lot of clips and these are by far the best. My hair is very heavy on top of my head and I get great lift. I also use them around the perimeter of my face to get more defined curls. I twirl my hair around my fingers and clip into place when my hair is just damp. Let them sit until my hair dries and I get nice spirals that look like I used a curling iron.

I recommend watching the video on the site too. It really helps you get started.

Good luck!

~Enough is enough~
Valued Contributor

I'm so glad you posted about this, I found it on Amazon and based on your recommendation, will give it a try. The problem with my hair, which was always pretty soft with nice bouncy botticelli curls, is now much drier due to both chemo and total hair loss...it grew back in every bit as curly but a lot drier and the frizz is making me crazy.

Anyone here use this on dry hair, are your results good, did it make your curls more manageable with less frizz?

Maria