Super Contributor

Paging SeaGal - Rollerball thing source?

Hi -- of course I can't for the life of me remember where you got the rollerball things you use for the 6X. Are you happy with them?

Thanks! And again, I think it's a BRILLIANT idea!

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging SeaGal - Rollerball thing source?

Hi Maren! I do like it! I hope I didnt speak too soon, I should have waited to use up the whole amount first to make sure it works to the end. After using it for awhile I have had to give it a good hard shake down to kinda prime the ball a couple times, as the product is used up. It's a tad thicker in the bottle then the old 'kissing potion' but goes on thinner if that makes sense. I use it all day, not just am and pm and it beats carrying the whole bottle around town with me, I can stick it in my pocket! DJ says it will fix the r-im of your lips and I am determined to do that as my regular tube type lip sticks are starting to bleed on me. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

If you do it, hold the 6x a couple inches above the bottle so the product goes directly down in the bottle otherwise it will kinda bunch at the opening. If that happens just tap tap on the table then wait a few minutes til it drips down in. I know you can figure that out just thought I help lol! I didnt have any waste or mess for which I was proud!

LuckyVitamin.com, there is .10 oz. & .27 oz., I got the .27 and you can fill it approx 1 1/2 times. The item # is 123893 or put 'glass perfume rollerball' in their search bar, scroll half way down the page, while doing so you will see all the glass bottles, dropper bottles and jars you can think of a million things to put in them! I got 2 - 2 oz. dropper bottles, one to put some of my Matrixyl 20% serum in and one to put some olive oil into for my mom! It was fun! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

When you had mentioned this in another thread I thought it was a great idea so looked at a few online. Amazon has a set of 18 10ml roller bottles for $11.29. Does that price sound about right?

Respected Contributor

10 ml, eeks sorry I dont know what size that is in ounce size. The ones I got are in oz.s, well .27 oz and right now they are 2.89 a pc.

Whatcha gonna do with 18 bottles Willis!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

eta~ I checked them out, I cant tell whether they are .10 or .27 ounces. They look nice but thats a lot of bottles!

Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 SeaGal said:

10 ml, eeks sorry I dont know what size that is in ounce size. The ones I got are in oz.s, well .27 oz and right now they are 2.89 a pc.

Whatcha gonna do with 18 bottles Willis!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

eta~ I checked them out, I cant tell whether they are .10 or .27 ounces. They look nice but thats a lot of bottles!

I know, that's a ton of roller bottles, right?!

10ml is approx .34 oz. 1 ounce is 30ml.

Respected Contributor

Oh OK, and yes thats a ton of bottles! I did see 2 - .33 oz. for 2.99 on there.

If I had Prime I would go that way unless you have something else in mind for all those bottles, then it would be a really good deal. Smile

Valued Contributor

This is such a clever idea, I wonder if Dimitri would consider putting it in a tube similar to the carmex. I should go ask about it on his facebook page.

Honored Contributor

Maren/SeaGal-thx for posting this info. I like the idea of using a rollerball for the 6x serum! Also, I need a smaller bottle for the Matrixyl. I have a small empty brown bottle (argan oil) with dropper. Do you think I can use it for the Matrixyl by submerging in boiling water to sterilize it? The dropper too?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

That would be a really good idea SunnyRose, do that please! Smile

I just am not absolutely positive I will be able to get all the product out of the rollerball until I get to that point, I am keeping my fingers crossed. The tube like that would be the ticket for sure, perfect. And sell them in a 3 pack hahaha!

Respected Contributor

YES use it again Chi, just use alcohol to clean the rubber top part and maybe the glass dropper, the dropper is fragile.