Honored Contributor

Josie's new coconut water lip stain + shine

I am excited to try these. I hope they are better than her old stains and are actually moisturizing.

Coconut Watercolor Lip Stain + Shine

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie's new coconut water lip stain + shine

I haven't seen these-thanks for posting. Smiley Happy I have her Coconut Water Cheek Gelee and I really like it.

Respected Contributor

I got that email this am & thought of you and Suzy. Smiley Wink I will likely give them a try, but will wait for swatches or til I can see them in Sephora for the best choice of color for my skin tone.
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 FUTURE said: I got that email this am & thought of you and Suzy. Smiley Wink I will likely give them a try, but will wait for swatches or til I can see them in Sephora for the best choice of color for my skin tone.

Moi? Smile

Hi, FUTURE. I'm really not a fan of any kind of lip stain. But I still do love those cheek gelees.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 FUTURE said: I got that email this am & thought of you and Suzy. Smiley Wink I will likely give them a try, but will wait for swatches or til I can see them in Sephora for the best choice of color for my skin tone.

yes FUTURE, I believe you pegged me right as I am usually interested in Josie stuff, like the gelees that we both like. Smiley Happy I am going to wait for reviews and swatches as well. I did not like her coconut water eyeshadows but of course, love the cheek gelees so it can be a hit or miss. I was interested in those tinted oils in the tubes for cheek and lip but I swatched them out at Sephora and none of the colors are really "me" - they all turned reddish or orangish on me and I prefer pinks so I will wait on these as well.

Respected Contributor

Those looks nice, please shout out if anyone tries them!

Super Contributor

If you don't mind me asking, did you get this email from QVC or Josie Maran? I ask because there us some sort if glitch with my Q emails, as they keep sending some to my old email address and many I never receive at all even though CS insists it can't happen.

These do look yummy! $22 on her website.

Respected Contributor

F1wild, it was from JM site. They are available there now. HTH!
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 SeaGal said:

Those looks nice, please shout out if anyone tries them!

yes please! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Moi? Smile

Hi, FUTURE. I'm really not a fan of any kind of lip stain. But I still do love those cheek gelees.

Yes, you, Suzy. Smiley Wink I know you're not the kind of lippie hoarder that I am, but I know you love the cheek gelees, so I wondered if you and HD were going to try them. I'm generally not a huge lip stain fan, either. I struggle with dryness on my lips, and about every stain I've tried dries them out MORE. I'll be interested to see if that happens with these. I'll likely wait for reviews, to see if that is mentioned.