Honored Contributor

NCN skincare users - new items coming next year

One it a CC cream and one is an eye cream. They are coming next year. Here is what is said:

"A CC Cream with just the right amount of coverage to even skin tone, be a mineral based CC Cream with an anti-aging serum and protective moisturizer in it.
A multi-tasking Eye Cream that will work hard to fight wrinkles, keep the eye area firm, de-puff and correct dark circles. "
Oh and she also said her Copper peptide product was mentioned in Cosmopolitan magazine for best product to make your skin glow.
I will be interested in the CC cream. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: NCN skincare users - new items coming next year

I received that e-mail, too. Should be interesting.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried their soap and exfoliater cloth? Looks interesting.

Respected Contributor

Ill be keeping my eye out for them. Thanks, HD!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, HD! Being an NCN fan, always nice to hear about upcoming releases. The eye cream sounds promising too.
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 bunk said:

Has anyone tried their soap and exfoliater cloth? Looks interesting.

I know there is someone here who swears by the soap but I can't remember who. I did buy a cloth and although I like it, I prefer muslin cloths.

Honored Contributor

you're welcome ladies!

By the way, I saw that the Vitamin C has the addition of distiled orange blossom to help with the scent from the glutathione. Here is the explanation. I like that she is keeping the glutathione less processed! Honestly, the scent of it has never bothered me since it doesn't linger. I'd rather have that scent and a more potent glutathione than a highly fragrance product that is less effective.

"Vitamin C+Serum

Our Vitamin C+ Serum is fantastic - but there is certainly room for improvement when it comes to the container - not to mention the yeasty odor!
I added distilled orange blossom to the Vitamin C Serum - for two good reasons:
1. It's very high in Vitamin C (it has a long list of benefits) and;
2. Glutathione smells terrible - and the orange blossom helps. In order to get Glutathione to the point of where it doesn’t smell, it has to be so highly processed that you might as well not even add it to a formula. Highly processed Glutathione (or any highly processed ingredient for that matter) renders it useless.
I hope you find the smell less offensive, and the formula even better with the addition of the orange blossom.
I'm also trying to find a better container for it. I have a test glass bottle coming that is an airless pump. Most companies use an eye dropper, and that's the absolute worst option for a Vitamin C product since air gets in each time the bottle is opened."
Super Contributor

I'm looking forward to see the new products come out.

I've never really noticed much smell with the vitamin c but it's nice to know she's improving it.

Super Contributor

I got that, too and am VERY excited about the eye cream and the CC product. She doesn't come out and say it's a sunscreen, but uses the words "protection" and "mineral" so you have to wonder... I'd emailed her a while back and asked if she was planning on offering a sunscreen, but she said no.

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 myshell624 said:

I'm looking forward to see the new products come out.

I've never really noticed much smell with the vitamin c but it's nice to know she's improving it.

I've never really noticed much of a scent either. About a year and half ago for a brief time she had a slightly different formula and it was a tad bit stronger scented (due to the glutathione) but she quickly went back to the previous version because some complained it was a bit much. Even then it didn't bother me but I know she really listens to her customers and tries to make it the best she can.