Trusted Contributor

Is there a long lasting lipstick that doesn't come off on your drinking glass or when you give someone a smooch.

I know Maybeline, Cover Girl, & L'Oreal have the 2 step lip color (one wand is color -- then there is a waxy setting stick.)

I would prefer just a 1 step lipstick that doesn't come off on everything.

Thanks, Jamma

Honored Contributor

I just purchased three lipstains from Laura Geller that I like... I put a color on lightly and it stays on a long time....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Revlon has some great lipsticks that don't come off. These are the only ones I buy. To me lipsticks are such a waste of money you have to keep reapplying thats why I only purchase these long lasting ones.

Trusted Contributor

I love Revlon's Just Bittem Balm Stain. Moisturizing and stays put really well.

I will say that it does come off on my can/bottle/glass some, but not enough to have to reapply. I only touch up after I have eaten.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} ...what Butterfly12 said!! Revlon is the only lipstick that lasts for hours on me. I've bought nothing but Revlon since I was a teenager (when I had my pet dinosaur) and won't buy anything else.

I have a couple Laura Geller and Clinique lipsticks that came in kits but I only wear them around the house. They moisturize, but have zero staying power.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor
On 10/1/2014 tototwo said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} ...what Butterfly12 said!! Revlon is the only lipstick that lasts for hours on me. I've bought nothing but Revlon since I was a teenager (when I had my pet dinosaur) and won't buy anything else.

I have a couple Laura Geller and Clinique lipsticks that came in kits but I only wear them around the house. They moisturize, but have zero staying power.

You wear lipstick around the house? I am not putting enough effort in.

Respected Contributor

I like Revlon colorstay ultimate suede. I usually wear pink but love 095 Finale which is red. Tried to post a picture but it was huge. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

aggravated - to clarify, I don't wear makeup around the house (or out of the house very often). But I do wear lip balms every day to protect my lips from getting chapped. Some lipsticks make better 'protectors' than they do lipsticks.

If I actually put on makeup and go somewhere, I wear Revlon lipstick.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor
Years ago we had really good, long-lasting lipstick then the FDA took red dye #something off the market and lipstick hasn't been the same since.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I haven't found anything that is 1-step that works remotely as good as Covergirl Outlast. If they ever discontinue it I will need therapy Smiley Wink