Honored Contributor

sale on laura geller website

sale on the laura geller website!

30% off everything, free sample, free shipping, free 3 piece set with $50+ purchase ($34 value)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: sale on laura geller website

Great deals. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Wowow! Sounds like a great sale. Thank you !

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up sunshine45

If you like her lip crayons the trio comes to like 5.83 a piece wow. They are 16.00 each + s&h then tax on the Q and at Laura's site (sans the sale). Good deal, I lovvvvve them!

Didnt buy any tho {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 SeaGal said:

Thanks for the heads up sunshine45

If you like her lip crayons the trio comes to like 5.83 a piece wow. They are 16.00 each + s&h then tax on the Q and at Laura's site (sans the sale). Good deal, I lovvvvve them!

Didnt buy any tho {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

hi seagal!

thanks for the lip crayon recommendation. i dont buy A LOT of laura geller, but this may be something i should try, especially at that price.

i do love her inkwell gel liners and she has a nice selection of colors!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Hi sunshine45, your welcome! I wore the watermelon and the dragon fruit lip crayons all summer. I just got the plum freeze this week, it is a very nice color for fall and winter, I bet the cranberry one is too. I think I am talking myself into a set lol.

Thanks for the heads up on the inkwell gel liners. If I put an order together I might try a color!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, sunshine45, for the heads up. I just placed my order.