Respected Contributor

Best conditioner for detangleing or a detangler?

My hair is so hard to comb out. I have very thick, coarse, colored hair. I have an oily scalp, but dry hair. I also flat iron it some.

Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

Re: Best conditioner for detangleing or a detangler?

Cant remember the exact name, but last night on the Q they debuted a little gadget that was a hair detangler. It was during Tues Night Beauty.

Valued Contributor

Miracle 7 Leave-In Mist is amazing. Detangles, defrizzes, adds shine and softness, and protects color. Never weighs my hair down. I use it daily after every shampoo and condition.

Honored Contributor

WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist. There is also a WEN Detangling Mist in the WEN Kids line, but I don't know if you would like those fruity scents or not. Also, did you see the newfangled detangling brush that Shawn K. was showing in last night's Tuesday Night Beauty show? It's supposed to be for all hair types.

Honored Contributor

Shelbelle - GMTA!

Respected Contributor

I don't watch QVC anymore, so I didn't see the brush. I'll do a search for it, it sounds interesting. I will also check into the products that were mentioned here.

Thanks a bunch!

Valued Contributor

My hair is fine textured, but I have a lot of it and it tends to tangle very easily. About 5 years ago, my hairdresser turned me onto Pureology Hydrate conditioner. It is absolutely the best conditioner for detangling and leaves your hair shiny and in great condition. It also has a heavenly smell. It's kind of on the expensive side, but worth every penny.

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Shelbelle said:

Cant remember the exact name, but last night on the Q they debuted a little gadget that was a hair detangler. It was during Tues Night Beauty.

It might have been a Tangle Teezer. You can buy them at many stores, including Target, Sally Beauty, Ulta, Sephora, and Amazon.

Respected Contributor

pantene has a deep conditioner in a round canister that is fantastic, lots of slip

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist. There is also a WEN Detangling Mist in the WEN Kids line, but I don't know if you would like those fruity scents or not. Also, did you see the newfangled detangling brush that Shawn K. was showing in last night's Tuesday Night Beauty show? It's supposed to be for all hair types.

that stuff is lousy at conditioning. ojon mist is better. i think the wen mist is great smelling but not the best at conditioning