Valued Contributor

IT Cosmetics CC Radiance Palette Reviews

Since there are only 8 reviews to date on the palette, and they skew heavily, what is your experience with this palette? I am not looking for a substitute palette by another manufacturer, I like some "It" products and I am just looking to try this one. Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics CC Radiance Palette Reviews

I actually like is a lot better than I thought I would. The bronzer looks quite natural, the blush shade is very flattering. Love the radiance powder as a setting powder over foundation.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

Had some concerns over whether or not it would make my face look too powdery. Turns out not to be the case. Wear it over the IT powder foundation and believe all the colors in the palette are flattering. Nice that even though they are dark in the palette, they go on lightly and you can build them. Have also used over a foundation that I think often looks too moist and they have made it look much better. Overall, very pleased with product and brush.

Valued Contributor

Thank you both for your replies! I am absolutely getting this to try Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Got this as part of a tsv and love it. The blush is beautiful, and I like the finishing powder. I'm not much of a bronzer person but this one is a pretty color. I have almost every it product, it's a great line of cosmetics. Try it I don't think you'll be disappointed with this compact
Respected Contributor

The TSV that this palette came in was my first It purchase. I love the foundation and concealer! The palette is just so-so for me. The finishing powder doesn't really do much, and if anything, I find that it leaves my complexion more dull and "flat".

The blush confounds me! I don't think I've seen anyone mention this, but on me the blush is way, WAY too bright! I've been using this for what, two months at least? The embossing on the pressed product still looks new, so I'm barely touching my brush to the product. When I put it on my cheeks it's so bright, I always end up wiping at least half of it off! I'm not "that" fair, in fact, I use the fair/medium foundation (I think that's what it's called).

The bronzer I have been using just on my jawline, and it seems OK. I think I may try the bronzer on my cheeks instead of the blush and see how that looks.

I wonder if part of my problem is from using the brush that came with the kit. It seems to deposit the blush very literally and concentrate most of the product with the first touch. The rest of the application consists of trying to move and blend the blush around and after a few swirls, it just looks way too heavy. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Super Contributor

I thought it was "so so." I think it was just my color preferences and not a quality issue, but I did not think it was anything special. Dare I say 'boring?' I also felt that for the dark pigment, the bronzer was difficult to build; just surprised me.

Valued Contributor

On 10/1/2014 suzeecat said:

The TSV that this palette came in was my first It purchase. I love the foundation and concealer! The palette is just so-so for me. The finishing powder doesn't really do much, and if anything, I find that it leaves my complexion more dull and "flat".

The blush confounds me! I don't think I've seen anyone mention this, but on me the blush is way, WAY too bright! I've been using this for what, two months at least? The embossing on the pressed product still looks new, so I'm barely touching my brush to the product. When I put it on my cheeks it's so bright, I always end up wiping at least half of it off! I'm not "that" fair, in fact, I use the fair/medium foundation (I think that's what it's called).

The bronzer I have been using just on my jawline, and it seems OK. I think I may try the bronzer on my cheeks instead of the blush and see how that looks.

I wonder if part of my problem is from using the brush that came with the kit. It seems to deposit the blush very literally and concentrate most of the product with the first touch. The rest of the application consists of trying to move and blend the blush around and after a few swirls, it just looks way too heavy. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Uh-oh I hope the blush is not like the IT Vitality blush stain in the compact, because no matter what I did it always looked clownish on my cheeks. Then, b/c it was a stain I basically had to put more foundation atop to tone it down. I guess we will have to see!

Trusted Contributor

Adding - I don't use any of products in the palette with that brush that came in the TSV.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Frequent Contributor

I got this in a kit, and I didn't care for it. I couldn't see that radiance powder did anything, the blush was orange (that may be ok for you if you can wear that color; I can't) and the bronzer was just ok. I sent the whole kit back.

CeeCee