Super Contributor

It cosmetics with Alberto?????

Ok. I don't have anything against this host. By schedule a guy to host a cosmetics show ???? What in the world is the Q thinking.

Respected Contributor

Re: It cosmetics with Alberto?????

I don't know what.....nor do I care what QVC is thinking.

What I AM thinking is what an excellent host Alberti is. He is well prepared, & knowledgable on all products he hosts. He out shines many "seasoned hosts" with his professional presentations. We don't hear all about his personal life, he doesn't giggle or stumble & studder thru his presentations. And YES, I AM watching & yes I DO like him.

Valued Contributor

I think he is doing a wonderful job! He has such a positive energy and he seems to know about the products. Jamie seems like such a positive happy person I think the two of them compliment each other as they are presenting together. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Alberti is doing a terrific job - he is versatile! I like all of his presentations with which ever Vendor & product(s) that are being sold. I too have been watching and I Do like him, too.

Valued Contributor

Some of the best makeup artists & skin care professionals in the world are men. Think he's doing a decent job & TBH, the men & ladies are sales people only, not skin/MU experts.

Super Contributor

I don't know what YOU are thinking. I LOVE when Alberti does make up, fashion, or any beauty shows. He is one of the best, knowledgeable, and most professional of all of the hosts, even the most seasoned ones. He's also exceedingly refreshing !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

He is fabulous and does not talk over the vendor like some of the females do when they get excited. I just love Alberti, he is precious!

Super Contributor

Huh, why not? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} Alberti is great at presenting anything.

Respected Contributor

Lol, seems we are all in agreement, except for OP. I believe Alberti fans are out tonight!!

And it IS Alberti, not Alberto.

Trusted Contributor

I just watched the most informative, professional, congenial presentation I've seen in ages. Alberti is knowledgeable, obviously prepared to discuss Jamie's line and its properties, uses. There was not one moment of conflict. They were both polite, able to get the products characteristics to the viewers TOGETHER! I love IT cosmetics even though I can only use the eyeliners and mascaras.

Thank you QVC for ignoring the biased among us , allowing a "guy" to present cosmetics. You couldn't have chosen a better host. I feel relieved , soothed by a talented duo's collaboration. It's like Kathy Levine was back and you could watch, be entertained, informed, and smile.