Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez plumping leave in conditioner?

Has anyone tried this? I thought about it but the cost is kinda high for a leave in

Occasional Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez plumping leave in conditioner?

My husband and I have been using it for years and we wouldn't be without it.

I have very limp hair and I love the fullness it gives me.

Respected Contributor

I use Leave in Plump n' Thick for years and would not be without it. My hair is very straight and fine. I use a little dab on toweled dried hair, then soft Flocker and blow dry. Those products give my hair lift.
Respected Contributor

I have tried numerous other products, but this is my FAVORITE overall.

None of the other products I have tried is even close!

Hyacinth

Super Contributor

I agree with the other posts -- the leave-in conditioner is excellent! Like the other Nick products, a little goes a long way, so you'll get a lot of "conditionings" from it. Thumbs up from me {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Janice

Regular Contributor

Are all of you talking about the Leave-In Thickening Creme Conditioner or the Leave-In Thickening Mist?

Also, what's the difference between the Flocker and the Soft Flocker?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 kcladyz said:

Has anyone tried this? I thought about it but the cost is kinda high for a leave in

What is the item # ??

I've tried a few of his things, but not sure about your description ... he has a few leave in items. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

GmaJewele, I'm referring to the Leave In Crème Conditioner.

As for the difference between Flocker and Soft Flocker, the Soft Flocker is more of a paste, instead of the foam or mist from the original Flocker. Personally speaking, I think the Soft Flocker is easier to use, and I really love the volume it adds to my fine, thin hair.

Have a wonderful day!

Janice

Respected Contributor

The leave in. Is the mist better?

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Jangroomer said:

GmaJewele, I'm referring to the Leave In Crème Conditioner.

As for the difference between Flocker and Soft Flocker, the Soft Flocker is more of a paste, instead of the foam or mist from the original Flocker. Personally speaking, I think the Soft Flocker is easier to use, and I really love the volume it adds to my fine, thin hair.

Have a wonderful day!

Janice

I agree with you, the soft flocker is a paste. I use just a little bit and it gives some texture to my fine, straight hair, then I hit it with the blow dryer and curling iron. I have used the Volumizing Spray since 1999, and still on autodelivery. I would not be without that spray. I used to use the volumizing mist but I thought they did not make it any longer. I sometimes use the volumizing gel instead of the flocker.