Honored Contributor
Opened the new serums this past weekend. There are some visual differences. Both facial & eye serums are white vs the light pink of the previous version. Although, the new bottles are pink - it's just the packaging. The consistency of the eye serum seems the same to me, but the facial is thinner. I also think the new serums have less fragrance. Need to give it some time to determine any performance improvements. Wondering about other reviews/feedback. Thanks!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I really like that there is less fragrance since I found that off-putting. I like these even better.

Respected Contributor

Hahaha, I read earlier today just the opposite opinion, the eye serum is thinner and the scent is stronger in them! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Did you try them, did they absorb the same do you think?

Regular Contributor

they seem the same to me, just the scent WHICH in both FACE serums is not strong just seems a bit different............. in the original eye serum i never smelled a scent

Respected Contributor

I've used both-before and the new serums, and I like the new ones. They are absorbent and I use them over Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum, which has been great at reducing some hyperpigmentation.

Respected Contributor

Good maestra, I am glad you are liking them, seems to be the consensus from the dozen or so opinions I have read so far. Good news... Smile

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 SeaGal said:

Hahaha, I read earlier today just the opposite opinion, the eye serum is thinner and the scent is stronger in them! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

LOL...I'm glad to have the old version to compare. Put version A on one side of my face, version B/new on the other half. But it is a perception, so there will be differences of opinion. Hope others will chime in. I think the visual differences are slight, except for the color change & consistency of the facial serum which I think is more noticeable. And I think the new formulas do absorb faster/better. My old" serums have only been open for 2 months, so it's fresh enough for a valid comparison. Also agree with maestra, like the reduced fragrance.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I think the eye serum is just a tiny bit thinner, but still thick enough that I would still think sometimes I could even use it without another cream over it. As far as the scent the original face serum smelled almost perfume like to me but the eye cream did not have any scent IMO.

The new ones have a certain smell about them but they do not smell perfume like...does that even make sense? It is so interesting how we all interpret the scent!

Valued Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Chi-town girl said:

LOL...I'm glad to have the old version to compare. Put version A on one side of my face, version B/new on the other half. But it is a perception, so there will be differences of opinion. Hope others will chime in. I think the visual differences are slight, except for the color change & consistency of the facial serum which I think is more noticeable. And I think the new formulas do absorb faster/better. My old" serums have only been open for 2 months, so it's fresh enough for a valid comparison. Also agree with maestra, like the reduced fragrance.

I will open the other version I have stashed to do a side by side tonight. Good idea. I think I use them often enough that they will both be used up so no problems there. I was down to my last little bit of the eye serum and was taking the cap off to get enough out so I could use the newer one first but I have to see now....I'll post back later!

Respected Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Good news, good absorption, less scent.

I am an ex smoker and I cant smell a thing with my original SR's, I didnt know they had a scent!! {#emotions_dlg.blush}