Regular Contributor
I recently ordered this product, got on the auto delivery, and I really like the way it looks on my nails. However, am I the only one who finds it peels off within a day? I tried both the pink which I wore alone, and the clear which I topped with my own color and I had the same difficulty. I was just wondering because it seems to be a very popular product and I want to keep receiving it. Maybe there Is another way to apply it. Any responses welcome! Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I primarily just use the regular pink gel coat, so I really don't notice if it peels because it's pretty much clear. But when I have used the pink or red color product, it did peel fairly quickly. I will say that it truly helps my nails to grow and stay strong.

Frequent Contributor

I have the same issue with Pink Gel Coat, after 2 days, it starts to peel on the sides of my nails. But Duri Rejuvocote does the same thing. I use it as a base coat, two coats of nail polish, then Seche Vite Top Coat. I once tried Duri as base coat, 2 coats of nail polish, Duri as top coat, that was even worse with peeling and my nails were not as shiny.

I might try Pink Armor Gel Nail but that has similar ingredients, so not sure what the end result will be. Appears to be a knock off of Pink Gel Coat. But only $10 at BB&B.

Honored Contributor
I don't have an issue with it peeling. I use one coat.
Honored Contributor

I just did my nails again Fri. So far I have had very little peeling. I figure it's from so much hand washing & using cleaning products without wearing gloves. So far I like it. I'm going to continue using it to see if it will make my nails stronger. I have only had 1 nail break. Normally by the time they get the length they are now I have to clip them shorter & file them. Forgot to say I'm using the nail strengthener & pink gel coat. I did not really care for the polish color.