Respected Contributor

*** -G-R-I-P-E- *** (SKINN Deep Pore Vacuum Mask)

*** -G-R-I-P-E-!! *** (SKINN Deep Pore Vacuum Mask)

I wonder if the formula for the vacuum mask was changed?? Left it on for 30 minutes and my pores were clogged. NOW, I've got on my Borghese Fango Mud {#emotions_dlg.angry}. That's kind of ridiculous, IMHO. I know some people use two masks for treatments, but really! ONE should do. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

JMHO.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: *** -G-R-I-P-E- *** (SKINN Deep Pore Vacuum Mask)

Fango mud should help, it cleared up a stubborn clogged pore for me.

Respected Contributor

Oh no, I sure hope it hasn't changed. Never had a problem. If you are on Face Book, send Skinn a message and tell them what happened.
Respected Contributor

Geez, too bad we dont have red flashing hazard lights on these boards. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor

rina33 are these masks the set he had on special last time? I almost bought them but passed because I still had one unopened. I love his masks so far, I really hope those didn't change too...and I was cleaning out my stash last weekend and gave my Borghese to my daughters friend because I wasn't using it{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

On 9/29/2014 SunnyRose said:

rina33 are these masks the set he had on special last time? I almost bought them but passed because I still had one unopened. I love his masks so far, I really hope those didn't change too...and I was cleaning out my stash last weekend and gave my Borghese to my daughters friend because I wasn't using it{#emotions_dlg.sad}

The sale item was #305-403, which included the AM & PM cleansers, the Skinn Vacuum mask and the Wrinkle Soak mask. I was trying to discipline myself and NOT buy anything, but I love masking and I especially LOVE ALL of Dimitri's masks. So, I bought the #306-668 twofer. It's still on sale. You get two Vacuum masks for the price of one. Great deal! However, the mask did not get my pores super clean and since I left it on for 30 minutes, I was really disappointed. Anyway, I had to pull out the Borghese Fango to finish the job, so at least I ended up with CLEAN skin. The SKINN Vacuum mask is very moisturizing tho', so, I'll save it for the winter and see how it goes. I've always used SKINN products only during the winter because they're extremely moisturizing.

If you've got SUPER DRY skin in winter, the SKINN masks are the cure. (i.e., #305-084, also still on sale)

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

i bought his vacuum mask in a set with the skin elixir oil & have had fantastic results with both. sorry to hear you haven't had the same.

Respected Contributor

On 9/29/2014 CaitlinH said:

i bought his vacuum mask in a set with the skin elixir oil & have had fantastic results with both. sorry to hear you haven't had the same.

I saw that kit. It got good reviews too. Another great duo for wintry dry skin.

Valued Contributor

On 9/29/2014 rina33 said:
On 9/29/2014 CaitlinH said:

I saw that kit. It got good reviews too. Another great duo for wintry dry skin.

actually to the contrary- i have super sensitive, oily, acne prone skin (i can literally become an oil slick in 2 hours if i don't use the correct products) and using these 2 in conjunction with cleansing 2x/day and great moisturizers has helped control the sebum. the mask helps incredibly with helping to heal my acne marks as well. i can't say enough good things about the duo.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}