Contributor

Hello Ladies of the Beauty Boards,

I have been using PTR Unwrinkle and want to try something new,possibly. Has anyone ever heard of Dermagist? It is highly rated, but I haven't heard of it before.

Has any tried Dr. Pericone's Blue Plasma eye cream? It is coming up as part of a kit on the Q so I need any information you can give me.

Thanks in advance.

Super Contributor

I did a quick search and it seems the only high ratings come from Dermagist themselves. Check out the Dermagist eye gel on Amazon and you'll find most reviews are poor.

I've been in search of a good eye treatment for under eye fine lines/crinkles. Nothing seemed to work for any length of time. I used PTR, PC moisturizer (PC says no need for specific "eye" cream-i disagree) and many others. I was somewhat happy with a Korean brand, but had to reapply more often, too often. I have not tried Perricone, as his products are out of my price range.

I recently purchased a kit from the Skinn brand, which included a new Stem Rejen for face, eyes and lips. So far I'm very happy with this eye treatment. It is the only one I've found where I can apply at night and then still notice the results the next morning.

Good luck with your search!

Honored Contributor

I had been using Mad Hippie Eye Cream for a very long time and had no complaints. Even so, I decided to experiment with a few others but wasn't satisfied with anything. In fact, I noticed an increase in lines and puffiness. In my reading and research, I came across an article that said Haloxyl and Eyeliss (hope I spelled them correctly) were ingredients to look for. I went back to the MH website to recheck ingredients because those two sounded familiar. I was right, both are in the MH Eye Cream (among several other good things). I resumed using it and all is well again. I'm sticking with this one. Now I'm kicking myself because I didn't save that article. I've got to try and find it again.

Honored Contributor

Haloxyl is gold standard in dark circle treatment. Mad Hippie Eye Cream has outstanding ingredients.

Esteemed Contributor

I like discussing eye creams/things because I tried so many. At 61, I have smooth, taut eye area because I've kept it moisturized for so many years. Which is about the best you can do.

And you can moisturize with so many different things, including things that don't say "eye" on the package.

Unless you want/need to treat for certain issues. When I was starting to develop fine lines/crinkles is also when I began using AHAs. Then I began w/ vitamin C and retinol, which also helps to keep the eye area (etc.) firm.

I've not tried Perricone's, but PTR does have a cellular eye gel that I really liked.

As far as moisture....I even like Top Care @ 8.95 for a morning moisture wake up.

Dark circles needs another element -- Hyloxyl helped mine; Eyeliss (which I never had) for puffs.

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Shelbelle said:

Haloxyl is gold standard in dark circle treatment. Mad Hippie Eye Cream has outstanding ingredients.

JLF & Shelbelle - Vitacost is running a 20% off today for Mad Hippie products.

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 F1wild said:

Thanks F1!

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks F1!

Sorry for the OT, but have you tried the Mad Hippie cream cleanser?

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks F1!

Sorry for the OT, but have you tried the Mad Hippie cream cleanser?

No, I haven't. I thought about it once or twice, but was happy using Dr. Young's Camellia Cleansing Oil. When I decided to try a double cleansing method, I ended up ordering a Missha Super Aqua cleanser since I was already placing an order. Maybe someday I'll give the MH a try. If you try it, let us know what you think of it.