Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties, What did you Purchase last week ending 9/28/14?????

SmileBetter late than never. I did not purchase any Beauty items but I did notice that Burt's Bees now has a lipstick pencil. I did purchase sensitive skin baby wipes (I use for removing makeup) but then I wash my face with facial cleanser. I did buy some clothes from Target:

One pair black ponte knit straight leg pants

Black & cream white plaid blouse

Two sleeveless tee-shirts in gray & one in white.

Did you ladies do any shopping this past week? Wishing you all a great week ahead and Shop til you Drop! The holidays are just around the corner.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Hi Beauties, What did you Purchase last week ending 9/28/14?????

I bought the Anastasia brow gel from Ulta when it was on sale. I also picked up a couple of Sally Hansen nail polishes buy one second one half off. I bought the Olay Regenerist primer. I hear really good things about the Regenerist line and I like the idea of skincare and primer in one application
Respected Contributor

I purchased some Amadeus flannel sheets for DD's birthday (among many other things for her), a set of 3 Lancôme mascaras for $50.00, some Sephora lip pencils (Native Nude is 1 shade I remember) and a new laundry hamper in wicker from Home Goods.

Trusted Contributor

Milani gel eyeshadows in Bella Gray, Bella Cappuccino, and Bella Navy. I had been wanting to try these after hearing about them on this board and after wearing two of them this weekend, I absolutely love them! My new fave! And on sale at Walgreens right now for $3.99.

Anne Klein blazer in a dove grey color with an almost powder blue cast. Just beautiful and fabric is year-round. Marked down from $129 to $32.25 at Macy's, then had 15% off coupon. Deal of the year!

Super Contributor

Because I was injured, (and am trying to recover), I can't get my roots done. So I tried this, Joan River's Great Hair Day! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} And even though I'm still in pain, at least my roots aren't showing! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill In Powder with Brush - A78804

Regular Contributor

Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette - I'm waiting for it to be delivered.
Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 ical said:

Because I was injured, (and am trying to recover), I can't get my roots done. So I tried this, Joan River's Great Hair Day! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} And even though I'm still in pain, at least my roots aren't showing! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill In Powder with Brush - A78804

I hope you are okay and healing quickly. Take care.

kindness is strength