Respected Contributor

My recent raves -- please share yours!

I've purchased a few items lately that I'm loving, and I'd also like for anyone else to post the same! I'll try to keep this short, as it's hard to space on the iPad. 1.) Honest company body oil and shave oil. Non-irritating, very hydrating. The shave oil has a scent, but the body oil scent is very slight. Non-paraben, mineral oil, etc etc etc. I got a coupon for 50% off bundles and ordered 2, so the products came to ~$4 each. I would definitely buy these again. 2.) MAC matchmaster concealer. Stick form, hydrating, non-creasing, and covers well. WAY better than pro longwear concealer. 3.) MAC Studio Sculpt foundation. Love!! Hydrating but not greasy looking, wears well. Looks like my skin but better. Can be sheered out or built up. 4.) Dr Gross Medi-Peel. I finally was able to order with a coupon. Have used it once a week for two weeks and I am in LOVE!! Non-drying and non-irritating. I use the peel pads 3x/week, but I can already see increased clarity, smoothness and luminosity to my skin. I would for sure re-purchase everything I've listed. Now please share your new loves!
Valued Contributor

Re: My recent raves -- please share yours!

Sea buckthorn oil was recommended by one of the posters here and pretty much cured my dry eye problem. I was not able to wear any eye makeup and felt miserable. I still use drops once in awhile but I was using them about every hour!
Super Contributor

I have thick, wavy long hair that tends to look dull, dry and frizzy. I have tried tons of products with little to no success, then I recently came across Fekkai hair products and I have finally struck gold. I purchased the following items:

1. Technician Color Care Color Luxe Hair Mask. I don't color my hair, but I like the idea of a deep moisturizing hair mask treatment. I put it on, wait about 10 minutes, then rinse it out. This stuff is amazing--it even addresses the tangling issue I have.

2. Essential Shea Butter Shampoo. Rinses clean without residue. Great stuff.

3. Essential Shea Pot de Creme. An amazing leave-in conditioner. I use a small amount, mostly on the ends of my hair.

4. Brilliant Glossing Styling Cream. It is non-sticky and a little goes a long way. My hair is soft and shinny. Waves are defined and frizz is controlled.

Respected Contributor

Littleblueparakeet, I love that glossing cream. I use it to finish my hair after I curl it.
Super Contributor

Great haul! It's a wonderful feeling to find products that work. I'm going to have to check out the Honest Co.

Over the last couple of months a few products have made it onto my Goldie Locks list and have earned the word "love".

From Devita: (my love affair with this company has turned into what I hope will be a long term relationship lol)

Skin Brightening Serum (for the MAP, Kojic, Emblica mainly)

Aloe Toner and Cucumber Toner (for the AHA's)

Sun Damage repair serum (for the copper, Retinol and green tea)

ASDM: sunscreen

Silk Naturals (another love affair) blushes, blushes, and blushes, zinc powder and finishing powder. The blushes are so pigmented with great staying power. They're loose minerals, so I can add some right over the top of my lip balm for added color. They offer samples of their loose products that come in small jars @ reasonable prices. Shipping isn't bad either and they send free samples with the order. I think they offer samples of everything they have, with the exception lip products.

.......and a few more from other companies that are on the "not ready for a review list".

Super Contributor

On 9/28/2014 FUTURE said: Littleblueparakeet, I love that glossing cream. I use it to finish my hair after I curl it.

It's awesome, isn't it? I use it on my hair when it's almost completely dry. I let my hair air dry which actually doesn't take long considering the length and texture.

Respected Contributor

Well thank you! I just ordered the starter fekkai kit on Amazon to try.Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

TOVA DIAMONIQUE----Haaaaaa....REALLY It adds light to the Q site.

Tova LASH-----It is amazing. Tova just needs to spend more time on application use in promoting. I detest seeing a model with huge and crazy lashes that shadow and age the face.

Applied at base of lash once,and the a second from base to lash tips it is amazing and not hard yet adds strength and an amazing luster.

Might I add the duo mascara is way larger that pictured,and cased in an elegant and easy to use Mascara container.

TOVA HAS CLASS.

Respected Contributor

the best thing on earth is Loreals finishing cream for the hair. it was part of that everpure line or what ever you call it. i think they stopped it for i have not seen it in the stores for ages. I loved it made your hair look sooo sooo great! I would just die to find this again

Respected Contributor

On 9/28/2014 kcladyz said:

the best thing on earth is Loreals finishing cream for the hair. it was part of that everpure line or what ever you call it. i think they stopped it for i have not seen it in the stores for ages. I loved it made your hair look sooo sooo great! I would just die to find this again

Amazon! 3 pack is $16 on Prime. Smiley Wink