Valued Contributor

For the first time ever I ordered the SKINN recent special. The package arrived this weekend and I'm hoping someone can help/explain the steps to use these products! I don't normally use too many products so I'm overwhelmed and wondering what was I thinking!?! Thanks for any advice!!

Trusted Contributor
Dimitri has an Order of Usage Guide posted on ShopHQ...

http://www.shophq.com/l/skinn-order-of-use?cm_re=DB-_-B-_-SkinnOrderUse-_-092314

ETA - I found info posted with the TTV:
HOW TO USE:
Stem Rejen® Elite Age Delay Facial Serum:
Used AM and PM: Apply a dime-sized amount to a clean face and neck using small circular motions. Follow with moisturizing treatments.

Lip Stem Rejen Elite Lip & Laugh Line Erasing Concentrate:
Used AM/PM: Apply around mouth area and onto laugh lines. Follow with your favorite serum and moisturizing treatments. May also be applied throughout the day to relieve the look of lip and laugh lines.

Eye Stem Rejen Elite Youth Supporting Eye Serum:
Used AM and PM: Using ring finger, apply a dab under and around eye area, allowing time to fully penetrate.

Twenty-Four Hour Youth Preservation Cream:
Morning: Apply each morning to clean dry skin using soft, circular motions. Can also be applied over treatment serums. Evening: Before bedtime, apply a slightly more generous amount to clean dry skin. For maximum benefit, apply over Collagenesis Dual Phase Age-Intercepting Power Ampoules. May also be applied over treatment serums.

Lipid Infusion Moisturizing Face Oil:
Used AM/PM: Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed skin alone or under moisturizer. You may also mix this oil into your favorite Skinn moisturizer.
©shop.HQ.com
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor
Hi squeezebox-congrats on your 1st Skinn purchase!!! Lots of Skinn fans on this forum--a wealth of great info. Lyn posted the info from the shophq website. Look at ingredients tab for this kit/item, and there are some good active threads here with more dialog about order of usage as well as combining with other product lines. Please also post your review after you get a chance to use.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Thank you, thank you! Very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to trying his skincare. Mostly, I'm a curious soul! I will post some reviews after I've used it for some time. After reading glowing review after glowing review, it seemed like the right time to jump in!

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Chi-town girl said: Hi squeezebox-congrats on your 1st Skinn purchase!!! Lots of Skinn fans on this forum--a wealth of great info. Lyn posted the info from the shophq website. Look at ingredients tab for this kit/item, and there are some good active threads here with more dialog about order of usage as well as combining with other product lines. Please also post your review after you get a chance to use.

well, I sent mine back yesterday. IDK, I love the 24 hr cream but for me I just thought this kit had too many steps. I liked the lip stem rejen, did not care for the eye, and the face stem rejen was nice but in all honesty, putting on 3 serums, mixing in the lipid oil and then topping off with the 24 hour cream just felt like too much. I don't even know if that many layers can be absorbed into the skin. I have normal skin so maybe just too much for someone without dry skin.

I have been using a splash of argan oil and a dollop of 24 hour cream all summer and my face feels great and quite smooth. I decided even if I kept it, it was still a good price with the 4 oz size of cream, but I don't like to throw away skincare and would not use the lipid oil or the eye and face serum so I sent it back. The jar of cream was unopened so I hope they can restock that one.

Incidentally, I saw that people bought this kit and were selling not only single components of the kit but the entire kit for as high as $140. Why do people have to be so dishonest on ebay? That kit is listed at ShopHQ for $63 now just a bit higher than the TTV price.

Honored Contributor
On 9/28/2014 baddest_dog said:
On 9/28/2014 Chi-town girl said: Hi squeezebox-congrats on your 1st Skinn purchase!!! Lots of Skinn fans on this forum--a wealth of great info. Lyn posted the info from the shophq website. Look at ingredients tab for this kit/item, and there are some good active threads here with more dialog about order of usage as well as combining with other product lines. Please also post your review after you get a chance to use.

well, I sent mine back yesterday. IDK, I love the 24 hr cream but for me I just thought this kit had too many steps. I liked the lip stem rejen, did not care for the eye, and the face stem rejen was nice but in all honesty, putting on 3 serums, mixing in the lipid oil and then topping off with the 24 hour cream just felt like too much. I don't even know if that many layers can be absorbed into the skin. I have normal skin so maybe just too much for someone without dry skin.

I have been using a splash of argan oil and a dollop of 24 hour cream all summer and my face feels great and quite smooth. I decided even if I kept it, it was still a good price with the 4 oz size of cream, but I don't like to throw away skincare and would not use the lipid oil or the eye and face serum so I sent it back. The jar of cream was unopened so I hope they can restock that one.

Incidentally, I saw that people bought this kit and were selling not only single components of the kit but the entire kit for as high as $140. Why do people have to be so dishonest on ebay? That kit is listed at ShopHQ for $63 now just a bit higher than the TTV price.

I hear you about too many products/steps. Sounds like you have a great regime. I think there is an element of trial/error to find what's best for us individually. I'm trying to consolidate steps by cocktailing and being very thoughtful about adding any new products. Skinn products combined with some Isomers products have worked really well for me. And I enjoy testing new developments/products. Skinn makes it possible/affordable!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri