Regular Contributor

50+ Ladies Come and Chat....Version3

Here we are ladies. If they close our old thread, we're ready. I'll keep posting for awhile on the old one, just in case some can't find us.

Honored Contributor

Re: 50+ Ladies Come and Chat....Version3

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

What a thoughtful note! The art is adorable, the quotes worth soaking in. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Hi!

Love this! Hi, puddles! Hi, CoG! Hi, Glass!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

OK I found you guys WOWWWWWW ZOWWWWW.

THANKS GLASS FOR NEW THREAD

Not to much today. trying to get some of the housework finished early because of the new platform for water tank on Tuesday. housework will be hit/miss this week. will begin anew next week and get back on schedule.

weather is too warm just like summer.

ok guys, this is where we will meet tomorrow.

later guys.

thanks again glass for your help beginning new thread

Honored Contributor

Howdy guys,

not to much new around here. got most of my housework finished, I do have to do 1 more closet this afternoon. did 3 days of housework rolled into 1 day. I may not have done the best job but things have been accomplished.

Not to much else for now, later guys.

Regular Contributor

Hi all. I'm glad everybody seems to be finding our new place.

Ug! I just had a cup of coffee and I have the worst heartburn. I guess I had better go take something for it.

More tomorrow.

Regular Contributor

*Hi Puddles. I'm glad you found us too. How is it across the pond?

Honored Contributor

hello all today.

I don't drink coffee , never acquired a taste for drink. To me it looks like an oil.

Not much new around here. Am at DD house today waiting for repair on floor to finish and hot water tank to be installed.

DH will be coming down here to pick up the 3 grand kids (both mom/dad are working real late tonight). Will be eating here tonight with the grand kids.

weather is quite nice today. Very sunny

that is about all for now, later guys.

Honored Contributor

OK guys, am back with update.

DH just called the repair work is completed. He is now on clean up. DH said Ed repair work on the floor under the water tank was absolutely fab!!!! Will be able to drive a mack truck unto the repair. Ed is a fabulous handyman, he can fix anything. He even cut a piece of wood to cover a hole that has been in the wall behind the water tank for years. The hole was cut several years ago when we had our plumb changed from that horrible polybutlane piping to Peck plumb. Dh will be down later, he will pick up the 3 grand kids and we are going out for dinner to Hardee's. DD has nothing in the house I can eat (they eat a lot of spicey food) with my IBS, can't do that any longer.

OK guys that is about all for now, later all