Super Contributor
has anyone tried or read about all the good things aloe drink can do.I read about them at the va hospital yestetday.Bought a big jug at walmart for $5.00 it tastes really good . benefits from head to toe. Sorry for the typing im in a hurry.
Honored Contributor
My husband drinks that all the time for his stomach.We buy at Asian grocery sores for 249.Best price we have found
Super Contributor

Yes! We drink the juice alone, in smoothies or mixed with other juices. I use it in my skincare routine too. Quite a versitile plant with many good properties.

There are some really good ones out there and I settled on Lily of the Desert which continues to be my favorite. They offer a variety of products (all they do is Aloe) and their website is informative.

Just a simple DIY........mix some of the juice with distilled water in a spray bottle and refrigerate. It makes a refreshing mist and because Aloe is a humectant, it will help to keep your skin hydrated. If you really want to amp up hydration, get some Heritage Rose Water and Glycerine, add Aloe juice and mix. Good stuff!

Super Contributor

Sodium Benzoate free is okay with me.

Valued Contributor

My dentist recommended I try an aloe drink! I also got the delicious berry flavored one from Walmart.