Contributor

Should I Apply JM Infinity Oil Over or Under JM SPF Moisturizer?

And yes, I do need both - I'm 74 and have very, very dry and sensitive skin. I know the supposed rule is that SPF products go last, but also I've heard that if you apply it over oil, the SPF won't get through the oil to be effective. HELP! Thanks.

WOMEN ARE NOT MEN'S PROPERTY!
Super Contributor

Re: Should I Apply JM Infinity Oil Over or Under JM SPF Moisturizer?

I believe you should apply the Infinity oil first and then the spf. Her spf is a physical block and I believe its the chemical ones that need to absorb into the skin to be effective.

Have you tried her Argan milk? I also have dry, sensitive skin and that has been so helpful to me. My skin was too sensitive for the Infinity cream. I have used some of the Argan balm at night when my skin was terribly dry and prior to her coming out with the milk.

Contributor

Re: Should I Apply JM Infinity Oil Over or Under JM SPF Moisturizer?

Thanks for your advice, bljed. I did try the Argan milk - ordered it twice and returned it twice. It's hydrating on my skin for about one minute, and then it dries up right away and makes me look worse. But thanks for your suggestion anyway. I started using Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Fragrance-Free Serum and apply the Infinity Oil over it at night. That works great on my skin cause when I wake up my skin is glowing and kind of actually plumped up.

WOMEN ARE NOT MEN'S PROPERTY!