Frequent Contributor
I got some samples and the shower gels are outstanding. I feel like I'm at the Ritz Carlton. I will order some and was curious if anyone used these and had a favorite. Thanks.
New Contributor

Re: Anyone use Molton Brown?

I don't use the shower gels but I love the shampoo!
Frequent Contributor

I adore Heavenly Gingerlily. Relaxing Yuan Zhi & Naran Ji are lovely too. I love the candles in these scents too. The Rose hand wash is nice too.

Respected Contributor

I rec'd two samples in various bags. I was not blown away.

Honored Contributor

I got the shower gel sample in the discovery kit. It smells lovely
Honored Contributor

QVC had their set of shower gels during the holidays last year; are they carrying them again? I wish they would have the big set of L'occitane handcreams again; a great gift.

Honored Contributor

Neiman Marcus sends me sample bottles all the time. Most of the fragrances I have received are for men. I did try one and they were okay, I would not buy them, but I am attached to Sisley gels and Beach. My granddaughter really likes the MB shower gels, and is happy to take them.

Respected Contributor

I got the boxed shower gel sampler last holiday from QVC & the only one I liked was the Orange & Bergamot. The others mostly smelled like men's aftershave to me.

Super Contributor

I used to use the Naran Ji (now called Orange & Bergamot) hand wash & lotion duo when I lived in the UK. Now that I'm in the U.S. I use L'Occitane and the Body Shops Hemp hand creams.

Regular Contributor

Love the Eucalyptus and the AB+C Vitalizing, and many of their shower gels. Some are a bit too much, but for the ones that I do like, I enjoy that they leave a hint of fragrance behind.