Honored Contributor

Ladies! Were is the eyeshadow primer?

I hate it, but I'm going to have to find something soon! What are you using and from where? Help Laura!

Super Contributor

Re: Ladies! Were is the eyeshadow primer?

I'm using the NYX eyeshadow primer. Very inexpensive and available locally at Walgreen's. I have excellent results using half the amount of shadow!

Regular Contributor

Laura Geller's Invisible Eye Spackle and Smasbox 24 Hour Eye Primer are both fantastic.
Trusted Contributor

Palladio makes one. at Ulta or Sally Beauty

Honored Contributor

I will second the Nyx recommendation. Their pore filler primer is really good too.
Esteemed Contributor

I've been using Urban Decay's version for maybe 4 years and wouldn't switch. Really like the product. It's almost the only non-MAC product I use.

Frequent Contributor

I've tried a few… Smashbox has two different ones that both work well and last a long time. One is a clear, primer in a tube that really holds only shadow well, and the other is a nude primer with a wand that gets rid of all your redness and evens before you put on eye shadow. Urban Decay has a bunch of different ones that come in little squeeze tubes and you apply with your finger. Some of them are clear and some have more shimmer for different effects.

Respected Contributor

I used Urban Decay for years until I had quality issues with the product and was told by UD customer service,"sorry about that, go buy a new tube"

Then I found TOO Faced.

Love it.

Esteemed Contributor

MILANI makes a good dupe of the too faced. It's about six dollars. You can get it at walgreens or meijer.
Respected Contributor

I love Mally's eyeshadow primer. Absolutely no drying to my eyelids.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012