Super Contributor

Skinn collangenisis TTV packaging question

Quick question. I got my collagenesis TTV today. Everything was in the little box and everything was sealed in plastic except the face oil. Was everyone else's packaged this way? It seemed odd.
Super Contributor

Re: Skinn collangenisis TTV packaging question

To clarify the face oil was in the box but NOT sealed in plastic
Super Contributor

My face oil was sealed.

Super Contributor

Yikes. Mine was sealed. I'd call CS

Regular Contributor

I ordered two of the TTV; they arrived yesterday. I just checked both and the oil is sealed in plastic along with the other items. I agree with ALL -- call customer service and ask for a replacement....

Rebecca J.

Super Contributor

Mine was sealed in plastic too and I ordered two kits. I'd call customer service.

Respected Contributor

Well thats a strange one bichon_emma. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

If by chance Shop is lame about making it right without sending the whole thing back, contact Dimitri at Skinn Cosmetics .com, maybe he will send you a new one, new oil.

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 SeaGal said:

Well thats a strange one bichon_emma.

Yes it is strange that's why I asked. I will call CS about it bummer :-( last month my bronzing oil spilled out in my box. They were very good about it
Respected Contributor

The bronzer was spilled last time Emma. I am glad they made it right but dang, 2 times in a row. I have been ordering Skinn and Isomers for 3+ years now and have never had a prob. I hope they are quick about the fix. {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 SeaGal said:

The bronzer was spilled last time Emma. I am glad they made it right but dang, 2 times in a row. I have been ordering Skinn and Isomers for 3+ years now and have never had a prob. I hope they are quick about the fix. {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Oh yes the spill was totally different. It can happen when liquids are shipped. The customer service lady said I was so nice and understanding about it. She was such a sweetie. I think I'm near the outer limits of the shipment hubs in this area. I seriously live at the end of the highway, so sometimes my boxes look like they've been banged around a bit. Thankfully very few shipping incidents though