Trusted Contributor

What is your favorite AFFORDABLE white eyeliner?

Honored Contributor

It's a waterproof eyeliner pencil by Wet-N-Wild.

Only costs 99¢,works like a charm (as do the rest of their eyeliner pencils and lip pencils) and best of all...is cruelty free!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Trusted Contributor

Thanks beastielove...I KNOW there are LOTS MORE of you who wear white eyeliner. I'm new to the look and I need some help....

Respected Contributor
On 9/26/2014 Quinny said:

Thanks beastielove...I KNOW there are LOTS MORE of you who wear white eyeliner. I'm new to the look and I need some help....

I have several,.......but none are what most people would call affordable. Sorry.
Trusted Contributor

Abrowneyegirl: If you have SEVERAL white eyeliners that you consider to be unaffordable, you must have spent a lot of money on eyeliners you didn't care for. After all, how many WHITE eyeliners must one need?

Contributor

Sephora's Brand works well for me.

Honored Contributor
On 9/26/2014 Quinny said:

Would you mind expanding on this? I have many girlfriends and I don't know one that wears white eyeliner so I am wondering what ""look"" you are referring too using a white eyeliner. Thanks!

Contributor

Would you mind expanding on this? I have many girlfriends and I don't know one that wears white eyeliner so I am wondering what "look" you are referring too using a white eyeliner. Thanks!

HappyDaze..I use it on the waterline of my lower eyelids. My eyes really pop when using this trick that's been around for ages. I watch a lot of Matlock reruns and now that all or most of us have high def tv's, it's obvious to see their heavy makeup and the white eyeliner on their bottom eyelid waterline. Smile

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 April54 said:

Would you mind expanding on this? I have many girlfriends and I don't know one that wears white eyeliner so I am wondering what "look" you are referring too using a white eyeliner. Thanks!

HappyDaze..I use it on the waterline of my lower eyelids. My eyes really pop when using this trick that's been around for ages. I watch a lot of Matlock reruns and now that all or most of us have high def tv's, it's obvious to see their heavy makeup and the white eyeliner on their bottom eyelid waterline. Smile

hm interesting! I don't have any white eyeliner (didn't actually know they made one!) but that is an interesting idea. I may give that a try as long as it isn't too obvious? Thanks for the explanation!

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's an age thing (who likes it and who can get away with it), but last night I was flipping channels and actually stopped when I saw someone with this look. She was actually scary looking and reminded me of the Jesus statue that was in the closet altar, in the original Carrie movie. I had to do some research but it turns out to be someone named Amber Marchese from the Real Housewives of New Jersey. You can look up a picture of her (Amber Marchese White Eyeliner). It's not horrible in the screen shot, but on the tv it was horrible looking.