Esteemed Contributor

For anyone interested Ulta has IT Cosmetics pencil eyeliners on sale for $10 today. It's today's Steal of the Day. The IT liners are very soft and easy to apply, and do stay put as advertised.

$10 is a great deal for a prestige brand eyeliner. I hope that Ulta doesn't pull their limiting stock on the shelves trick with this one. As of this morning all colors are showing up as being available to order online. Please check your zip code on their site to find out availability at your local store.

Regular Contributor
Thank you for the reminder! I'll head over today to pick some up. I ordered the Silk Taupe when it aired a few weeks back and it is an absolute winner for those with blue/blue-grey eyes!! It isn't as harsh as black and is something different from brown or black-brown.
Super Contributor

I ordered 3 of them!! Jade, Silk Taupe and the Highlight one Smiley Happy For once they had a beauty steal I actually wanted - plus I got 3x points on it {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

They are great eyeliners as well! I have Smoke, and Black and would like to get Brown and the Silk Taupe!!!!Hopefully I will get there today to check them out! Thanks for the reminder!

Respected Contributor

I just came back from Ulta and picked up 3 of them I had never tried them before but for the price I couldn't refuse. I got the Navy, Brown which is so pretty on I didn't realize it has a tiny about of sheen so pretty and the Plum. I had a good morning.

Esteemed Contributor

By the time I got to Ulta they were running low on stock of the eyeliners. I picked up Brown, Plum, and Silk Taupe. Silk Taupe is a pleasant surprise. It has a slight sheen, but when I put it on, my dark brown eyes seemed to light up. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Frequent Contributor

I've had this on my calendar since they started advertising them! Smiley Happy I'm a silk taupe fan!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Grrrrr. Wish it was their eyebrown gel pencil. Perhaps next time...

Respected Contributor

Make sure you check your sales receipt before leaving the store. I got home and looked at my slip. They charged me $22.00 for one of the eyeliners and $10.00 for the other 2 and they were all the exact same ones.

Respected Contributor
I was at my Ulta at 10. There was maybe 8 liners up front in black, black/brown,and brown.Back on the shelf there was one each of Jade,plum,navy,and taupe.There were 4 slate,and one black/brown and 3 black.They limited it to two per customer and would not bring out any others saying that was all. It was hard because I bought taupe and slate but wanted the jade,plum,and highlight(zero on shelf). I have some Mally in green and plum so I decided to try other shades.This Ulta is awful. It's in South Charlotte,NC.I went at 10 for a few things in this sale and they were out every time. I heard a customer ask "did y'all only get in 20 eyeliner?" And the sales girl said she didnt know. I didn't think to order online.Next time I will do it that way. I sampled liners on my hand and they are still there (lighter)after washing dishes 3 times.